Google+

ruthiechan

Is this one of those things where you really didn't need something until the salesman convinced you that your life was empty without it? Will it give me inner peace and happiness with just the click of a mouse? Will it pay all my bills off no matter how much money I have or how much I owe? Will it automatically clean my house every morning for free? I hear a lot of buzz about how great google+ is, but no one has ever really stated what it will realistically do that I can't do now.

It's actually better than facebook because you have full control over who sees what.

In FB if someone friends you but you don't friend them back and you don't go through a two step process to say, no, I don't want to friend you, that person can see all your posts as if they were your friend.

In Google+ if someone chooses to follow you, that's fine, but if you don't put them in any of your circles then the only posts of yours they see are the ones that you mark as public.

The interface is also nicer than facebook.

I find it rather spiffy and more enjoyable than FB. The only reason why I still visit FB is to stay connected with those not on G+.

Is this one of those things where you really didn't need something until the salesman convinced you that your life was empty without it? Will it give me inner peace and happiness with just the click of a mouse? Will it pay all my bills off no matter how much money I have or how much I owe? Will it automatically clean my house every morning for free? I hear a lot of buzz about how great google+ is, but no one has ever really stated what it will realistically do that I can't do now.

DUDE! You serious? GOTTA HAVE IT! It's the new interweb gadget!

But them I'm a sucker for new gadgets. And yes, I did put myself on the e-mail list for when they open up a new slots.