Hello, my name is Alan Osmond.

alan

I am one of the Original Osmonds and love spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to Strengthen Families at The Family | How To Strengthen The Family. Our Charity that also supports families is at Untitled Document.

I have a wonderful opportunity for families in Europe which is an Introductory Offer to try these doTERRA Essential Oils which are wonderfully PURE for FREE! It is ONLY for EUROPEANS and Good until August 5th! We want families to see how you can get GREAT HELP NATURLLY, "The Word of Wisom Way" and not have Chemical Pharmaceuticals SIDE EFFECTS!

We feel that these natural oils will make families healthier and stay well without the costs of doctors and medicines.

Again, this is at The Family | How To Strengthen The Family where we publish content for families with MORMON STANDARDS!

I just had to drop by and let all European Mormonn Families know about this Short time FREE OFFER.

Check out our site also. We are living in troubled times and we NEED to help one another all we can. Thanks,

Alan Osmond

Ok. Still feels spammy, pammy.

HJ

Perhaps..but they can still post one post in the web links section of the website without it breaking the rules. And put it in their signature.

• 9 years later...
On 7/26/2011 at 5:38 AM, alan said:

I am one of the Original Osmonds and love spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to Strengthen Families at The Family | How To Strengthen The Family. Our Charity that also supports families is at Untitled Document.

I have a wonderful opportunity for families in Europe which is an Introductory Offer to try these doTERRA Essential Oils which are wonderfully PURE for FREE! It is ONLY for EUROPEANS and Good until August 5th! We want families to see how you can get GREAT HELP NATURLLY, "The Word of Wisom Way" and not have Chemical Pharmaceuticals SIDE EFFECTS!

We feel that these natural oils will make families healthier and stay well without the costs of doctors and medicines.

Again, this is at The Family | How To Strengthen The Family where we publish content for families with MORMON STANDARDS!

I just had to drop by and let all European Mormonn Families know about this Short time FREE OFFER.

Check out our site also. We are living in troubled times and we NEED to help one another all we can. Thanks,

Alan Osmond

dear alan, i used to watch your shows, performances. honestly i forgot all that; I was a littlechild :).  was never lds, and was raised catholic... and didn't know you were even christians at the time. so I am glad to hear you are.

tell me about your family and God and how you see things in terms of God and the other world where God is and being a Christian.  Anyway, if you are long gone from this forum I understand but I was surfing around and saw this.

Edited by e v e