25 days left

SeanButler

25 more days until I report to the MTC!!! I'm a little nervous but also very excited! The thought of spending two years in Nevada serving in the Nevada Las Vegas West mission is hard for me to get use to. It's especially hard to think about how HOT it's going to be lol, but I know I just have to keep hydrated and I'll be alright.

These last days are just dragging on! It feels like time has stopped. My call came in really early and I've spent the last 5 months preparing, and it's time for it to just start already!

It's nice that General Conference will be during my time at the MTC, but at the same time, there might be less visits from the General Authority because they are occupied with General Conference.

I'm looking forward to being one of the oldest missionaries. My birthday is 8 days before I leave, and I'll be 25. I can joke about how I can remember when VHS and tape decks were used!

I still really believe in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. That it has been restored, through the prophet Joseph Smith and that the Book of Mormon is (quite clearly) the word of God.

It is almost goodbye for two years, LDS.net. Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

Congratulations.

You are going to a good part of the world where there are a lot of people seeking the truth. Unfortunately, there must needs be opposites in all things, and there are also a lot of sinners in the area!

You'll have a good mission, I'm sure. A lot of those sinners are also seeking truth.