Another new person :)

MesaGirl

Hey everyone! My names Alicia and I just joined LDS.net. I'm 25 and I converted a few weeks ago. I'm from Mesa, AZ and grew up around the temple area and was fortunate to know a lot about the church before finally converting. Hope to have lots of fun and meet new people on here!

Welcome Alicoa, it is nice to see another Arizonian... Which Ward are you in???

Welcome.

I would caution all. Newcomers and Old Timers to protect your information. Arizona or California are good enough.

Not picking on you Searching. Just raising awareness that anyone can be anybody online. Even me ;)

Ben Raines

Whole heatedly agree, many people don't realize there are bots that actively scan publicly viewable forums like this one for emails and personal information.

Welcome.

I would caution all. Newcomers and Old Timers to protect your information. Arizona or California are good enough.

Not picking on you Searching. Just raising awareness that anyone can be anybody online. Even me ;)

Ben Raines

I can vouch for this. BenRaines really is a skinny, scrawny guy. He is nothing like that picture in his profile. :P

Whole heatedly agree, many people don't realize there are bots that actively scan publicly viewable forums like this one for emails and personal information.

You are correct. During the middle of the night it is not unusual to see about 50 search bots on this site.