JudoMinja

Clearly, I am bored today, but anywho...

Take a look at Vort's avatar. Aside from the obvious mushroom cloud, what do you see?

I can see a tree, a mushroom, and two different faces. One is a man with an afro and mustache with a rather dour looking expression, and the other is a clown with his mouth wide open in laughter.

Anyone see anything else?

Clearly, I am bored today, but anywho...

Take a look at Vort's avatar. Aside from the obvious mushroom cloud, what do you see?

I can see a tree, a mushroom, and two different faces. One is a man with an afro and mustache with a rather dour looking expression, and the other is a clown with his mouth wide open in laughter.

Anyone see anything else?

I'm curious what people saw with the Icelandic chick. Some thought she was a guy...

I'm curious what people saw with the Icelandic chick. Some thought she was a guy...

I started using this forum while she was your avatar, and it took me quite a while to realize YOU were a guy. I kept getting confused... You and snow. For some reason, his avatar of the blinking eye makes me think of a female too. And it didn't help any when suzie joined, and her avatar was a very similar eye to that of snow's.

I remember the Icelandic chick. But there was no real telling if it was a she, a he or a she-he.

Vort's current avatar.. I never noticed the clown or the other stuff until you guys had pointed it out! I'm disappointed cos I'm usually pretty assertive with stuff like that.