Julie B. Beck - General Relief Society Meeting

The Relief Society is organized after the order of discipleship in the early church.

Emma Smith was called as the first Relief Society President.

The Relief Society was organized under the direction of the Priesthood.

In the first meetings the sisters were taught to seek out and help those in need.

Can you imagine what it would be like to be in the red brick house of Joseph Smith and listen to him teach?

Since 1842 has increased and is now found in over 185 countries.

One of the purposes in organizing the RS as a discipleship is to assist and provide relief to those in need and in deep despair.

Our Heavenly Father needs us to follow a higher path in helping our fellow sisters.

Now visiting teachers have even more the responsibility to come to know and love each sister.

True ministry is measured more by the depth of our charity.

Visiting teacher is an extension of the Bishop’s responsibility to care for the flock.

The Relief Society is organized after the order of discipleship in the early church.

Emma Smith was called as the first Relief Society President.

The Relief Society was organized under the direction of the Priesthood.

In the first meetings the sisters were taught to seek out and help those in need.

Can you imagine what it would be like to be in the red brick house of Joseph Smith and listen to him teach?

Since 1842 has increased and is now found in over 185 countries.

One of the purposes in organizing the RS as a discipleship is to assist and provide relief to those in need and in deep despair.

Our Heavenly Father needs us to follow a higher path in helping our fellow sisters.

Now visiting teachers have even more the responsibility to come to know and love each sister.

True ministry is measured more by the depth of our charity.

Visiting teacher is an extension of the Bishop’s responsibility to care for the flock.

Pam, will you be my online home teacher?? I know not to complain or put down the church Bishop or missionary, even the home teachers , but every word you've have said is true. Although i do not get this because my home teacher is to busy to even talk to me nor do she visit's me!!! However that do not stop me from attending church or praying.

Pam, will you be my online home teacher?? I know not to complain or put down the church Bishop or missionary, even the home teachers , but every word you've have said is true. Although i do not get this because my home teacher is to busy to even talk to me nor do she visit's me!!! However that do not stop me from attending church or praying.

Absolutely Betty. :)