President Dieter F. Uchtdorf - General Relief Society Meeting

5 petals of the forget-me-not flower was used as a metaphor for 5 principles we need to remember.

1. Forget not to be patient with yourself

2. Forget not the differences between a good sacrifice and a foolish sacrifice.

3. Forget not to be happy now.

4. Forget not the why of the gospel.

5. Forget not that the Lord loves you.

This was THE most amazing talk. So powerful and so loving. This is something that every sister needs to read or listen to.

I am planting forget-me-not flowers next spring.

This was THE most amazing talk. So powerful and so loving. This is something that every sister needs to read or listen to.

I am planting forget-me-not flowers next spring.

It WAS!!! It isn't often that a Conference talk holds my flighty attention from beginning to end, but his sure did!

(and ya, I may be aquiring some forget-me-nots soon as well!)

I just listened to it and I couldn't agree more Pam! It truly was an amazing talk and I too felt as if he was talking directly to me.

I needed to hear the "Forget Me Nots" but I really needed to hear the story of the dear teacher who never married or had a family. Even though I am married I am so that sister! I have allowed infertility to command every aspect of my life! I have be so engrossed with what I don't have that I have completely forgotten what I do! I have become that bitter sister that no one (including myself!) wants to be around. I have wanted nothing but the perfect rose and have missed the lillies and the orchids along the way. As I look back I have missed much but thankfully I still have tomorrow!

I loved your thoughts confuzzled. I think even those that have not been through your type of situation tend to forget sometimes the wonderful things and focus on the things that aren't right.