General Conference, How will you??

How will you watch General Conference?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How will you watch General Conference?

• TV
    • Internet
    • Attending
    • Other

I'd like to watch at least one day at the stake building but not sure its a good idea with 3 kids. Perhaps I'll be able to catch the morning sessions by myself and then the later sessions at night with kids asleep. Reading it in the Ensign has always been how I absorb it the best, but there's something special seeing it live.

We don't have tv, but will probably be watching it with one family or the other (probably his as things are still awkward). If not, streamed over the internet.

In college, we traditionally went down to conference and begged for tickets for a session.

The most fun, though, was the year before last. We were visiting my uncle who used his place of business to stream it over the internet--projected onto a giant screen--for all his LDS employees. Big potluck and everything.

Internet for me. Don't have cable and my TV is hooked up to my computer.

And please, don't waste the tickets. I wanted to go last time, but other things came up that made it impossible. I told the Stake Clerk as soon as I knew and he made arrangements for my ticket to go to a family who, because I gave mine up, was able to include their child on their trip.

I will be watching the sessions comfortably planted in my cushy recliner with my lap-desk on my lap, pen & large pad of paper to jot down notes, feelings & moments of 'aha' during all four sessions. I can't wait...it is going to be an awesome experience!!

Edited by O2BNSD

Radio more than likely. I have a bunch of chores to do around the house so I will have that going unless I get my TV antenna put up then it will be on the TV.

On a side note, I went to my Bishop with a few problems and he gave me the advice to write down the questions that I would like to find the answers to prior to conference. As I listen to the speakers, watch how the answers will come to me. I would like to just pass that on to others who might be having some troubles.

On a side note, I went to my Bishop with a few problems and he gave me the advice to write down the questions that I would like to find the answers to prior to conference. As I listen to the speakers, watch how the answers will come to me.

Oooooohhhh, what a great idea!! I like, I like! Thanks for sharing this!

We do it all up like it's a holliday.

I took off today and the wife will be making pies. Tomorrow I will be roasting a Turkey and watching conference on the big screen. We also pump the audio outside to the backyard speakers and will probably spend some time outside on blankets in the lawn. All the children will be taking notes and we discuss each talk as a family.

Tomorrow will be the same but with leftovers. Gotta love those turkey sandwiches!

I cant wait for kickoff!