Hi everyone. Newbie onboard

TimP

Hi there, my name is Tim and I am a newbie. I am a sincere and devout Christian but I'm not a member of the LDS Church.

I have the utmost respect for the character of those who are part of the LDS Church. I feel members of the LDS are some of the most kind, moral, and upstanding individuals in the world. What you do with your families and communities is beyond reproach. I have many friends who are members of the LDS and care for them deeply.

I have read, studied, researched, and written about the LDS Church and doctrine as I understand them for a number of years.

I have many issues in reconciling LDS doctrines with what I'm taught in the Bible.

My studies thus far have been limited to documentation and books written by LDS leaders and apologists along with the typical anti-Mormon rhetoric. I am continually seeking for truth and I feel I still have much to learn.

My reason for being here is to make more friends, ask questions, and to learn more about the basis of the LDS doctrine. I'm not here to attack or reproach anyone nor do I come with any kind of arrogant attitude. I sincerely want to learn. And, perhaps I can share some of the information I have garnered through the Holy Spirit in my research and study.

God bless each of you, and I hope you will accept me as I am, a sincere, caring, and interested friend.

Hi there, my name is Tim and I am a newbie. I am a sincere and devout Christian but I'm not a member of the LDS Church.

I have the utmost respect for the character of those who are part of the LDS Church. I feel members of the LDS are some of the most kind, moral, and upstanding individuals in the world. What you do with your families and communities is beyond reproach. I have many friends who are members of the LDS and care for them deeply.

I have read, studied, researched, and written about the LDS Church and doctrine as I understand them for a number of years.

I have many issues in reconciling LDS doctrines with what I'm taught in the Bible.

My studies thus far have been limited to documentation and books written by LDS leaders and apologists along with the typical anti-Mormon rhetoric. I am continually seeking for truth and I feel I still have much to learn.

My reason for being here is to make more friends, ask questions, and to learn more about the basis of the LDS doctrine. I'm not here to attack or reproach anyone nor do I come with any kind of arrogant attitude. I sincerely want to learn. And, perhaps I can share some of the information I have garnered through the Holy Spirit in my research and study.

God bless each of you, and I hope you will accept me as I am, a sincere, caring, and interested friend.

Tim,

Let me first start off with saying Welcome. It is always good to find people who are willing to step outside their "comfort zone" to learn new (and in my opinion the right) ideals..

Next I wanted to say that I am glad that you are here to expand on your knowledge. While I myself am not in a place intelectually to help you, yet, I know that the many members here are very knowledgable and very friendly.

As away, and we will try to help you as much as we can.