How Much Trouble Am I In?

Anonymousss

He will thank you for confessing.

Alma 13:27

27 And now, my brethren, I wish from the inmost part of my heart, yea, with great anxiety even unto pain, that ye would hearken unto my words, and cast off your sins, and not procrastinate the day of your repentance;

Alma 39:3 & 11

3 And this is not all, my son. Thou didst do that which was grievous unto me; for thou didst forsake the ministry, and did go over into the land of Siron among the borders of the Lamanites, after the harlot Isabel.

11 Suffer not yourself to be led away by any vain or foolish thing; suffer not the devil to lead away your heart again after those wicked harlots. Behold, O my son, how great iniquity ye brought upon the Zoramites; for when they saw your conduct they would not believe in my words.

Say goodbye to the girl. Be ready to not participate in the Sacrament ordinance for a while.

goodbye Temple recommend?

Probably, but the issue is for how long. It really depends on what the Bishop feels at the time you talk to him -may be a month may be more. He will probably also tell you not to take the sacrament for a few sundays but again it depends on what he feels during the interview. maybe a week is long enough time, no one can really say for sure.

I got a handjob from a girl. I am a priest. What will by bishop say, besides "goodbye Temple recommend?"

Depends on how willing you are to repent and forsake the sin.

You may be barred from using the priesthood for a small time, or you may be told not to sin again. It's the bishop's call... The hard part is probably going to be confessing the sin to him, more than anything else.

Edited by Blackmarch