Is this immoral?

Guest mormonmusic
Hidden

I think he or she is embarrassed to ask that question and signed up with a new name...either that s/he is using the same computer as another member. If the former, the name Anonymouss makes sense.

It's also possible that they use the same ISP and because DHCP is used by most ISPs today, they could have gotten the same IP that someone else here previously had. And since IPv4 addresses (which I'm guessing they are using) will technically be exhausted this year, it is not outside the realm of possibilities.

Is touching a girl's breasts and butt immoral? We aren't married or engaged.

What is crossing the line in a relationship?

It's actually pretty simple:

If you are married to her, touch away. Knock yourselves out (so to speak).

If you are not married, keep your hands off each other.

Why does the OP have the same IP as another member on this site? This breaks the site rules if using multiple accounts.

What MichaelC said. It is also possible that they are working from a computer lab etc. We use static IP addresses in campus labs, so it is possible that two individual's could register/log in from the same machine.

-RM

What MichaelC said. It is also possible that they are working from a computer lab etc. We use static IP addresses in campus labs, so it is possible that two individual's could register/log in from the same machine.

-RM

The question was for the person who created multiple accounts. I already knew what was going on.

That is called petting. It is immoral. There is light petting (touching over clothes) and heavy petting (touching under clothes). You need to go to your bishop and confess for light touching and beyond.

Only through confessing to your bishop will you be worthy for the temple again.

My advice is that you are heading down a path. You will not stop at just touching her boobs. So decide now if she's a girl you want to have sex with or not. That's what you're heading toward. Just saying.

My brother and I share a laptop but with different accounts. He's only a teacher. I found out what he went through and vice versa, and he recommended I look into lds.net for advise. He's not very open to talking with people he knows well sometimes.

That's probably why there are 2 accounts with the same IP, he didn't know about the rule.

It's also possible that they use the same ISP and because DHCP is used by most ISPs today, they could have gotten the same IP that someone else here previously had. And since IPv4 addresses (which I'm guessing they are using) will technically be exhausted this year, it is not outside the realm of possibilities.

Possible, but very, very unlikely. IPv4 running out doesn't really have a lot to do with it, in fact it decreases the likelihood of two members of this board getting the same IP address as there are more IP addresses out there for them to potentially be assigned than ever. ISPs are requesting more blocks of IP addresses on a yearly basis.

-RM

Computer labs tend to use NAT on their gateways, which means the computer lab only has one or two external IP addresses. The internal IP addresses each machine has don't matter, they all have the same external IP address - if this had been the case with the OP, simply using any computer in that school/college/university would have resulted in the same IP address being shown on this forum.

Edited by Mahone