Being a Missionary on Twitter

MorningStar

An old friend who left the church made some negative comments about the "I'm a Mormon" ads and I wondered what people have been saying on Twitter. There are a few positives, but many, "What's up with all of these Mormon commercials?!" People assume it has to so with a certain Mormon who is running for president, but I am explaining with the very limited amount of characters allowed that it's not about that.

If you do a search for Mormon, Mormon Commercials, etc., you'll find some interesting comments and some sincere people who really want to know what's up. :)

I don't twitter. I've been twitterpated but I don't twitter. Especially when a young, good looking, hunk of an actor is mentioned or I see..but I won't mention his name. :)

We had a combined meeting this past Sunday so that our bishopric could go over the I am a Mormon thing and give us guidance on what we can do to help. Second counselor said we can "like" it on FB and tweet it. My friend turned to me and said, "I don't tweet." And I replied, "I do, but only in the bathroom."