introduction

jeff4238

Good morning, I tried three times to sign up for LDS Net because I had a pressing question. I botched each time. A friend set up a new email account for me and signed me up. I wish the admin would clear [email protected] so I could sign up under my regular email.

things have not gone well for me and i was inactive for years and am now in a new ward. I was invited to a disciplinary court. I finally went to a anti mormon site (no sign up required) to try and find out more about this. They said terrible things and said not to go to court but to resign, but of course I wanted to get things right and i went last Thurday oct 6th and was disfellowshiped . I did not know this would happen. Now i would like to know what happened. Is disfellowshipped bad? The bishop is paying for me to go to LDS Family services and I have an assignment to clean the stake center each saturday. It takes about 7 hours but I need structure and it keeps me busy on Saturday, which is normally a bad day for me. He is very good to me.

When I went I was terribly nervous and embarrassed but I have gotten over it. Anyhow can someone explain what happened? Will others find this to be a major flaw in me? I cant take the sacrament for at least one year. thanks a million.

Welcome,

Disfellowshipped means you are still a member, but on a level of probation while you work on repentance and straightening your spiritual life out. The fact that you were willing to go through the council shows that you are a humble person. The fact that your bishop is helping you shows that he is not there to condemn you, but to help you get your life back in order.

As you can see, it was not like the anti-Mormon site tried to pretend it would be like. While church disciplinary hearings are never a picnic, they are councils of love. The focus of all involved is to help the person become right with God and self. It is not always an easy process, but overcoming our sins sometimes requires more than just saying "I'm sorry", and often needs time to build up our spiritual self and leave the sinful habits in the past.

I've known people who have gone through such steps in the past who are now fully reconciled with God through Christ, and leave very spiritual and holy lives. Some of my close friends have at one time been disfellowshipped and went through the process of repentance.

We welcome you here. You are still our brother in Christ, and we are glad you are here with us at LDS.NET

Guest Mulberry123
Hidden

Posted Image

But in all Burberry Bags seriousness, the clutch genuinely

does Handbags sale have pretty a little of movements also it must – it

reminds New Coach Bags me of the flapper dress. I think I such as the

clutch, 2009 Bolso Chanel but I am

such as the Cancan Satin Clutch, this one does have it is non-public little of flare. Clearly, the western fringe provides

many movements no make any difference 2009 Bolso Chanel precisely where you are headed. http://www.comprar-However, Louis Vuitton Monogram idylle they see this as an additional guarantee that what they can chanel pink bags source is authentic & of superb condition Gucci Hobos handbags & they are in contact with our burberry clothing trusted suppliers on a every day basis. burberry clothing chanel shoulder bags Unlike some other Coach New Arrivals online vintage Chanel retailers Coach Shoulder handbag they only sell what is Moncler Eric obtainable to buy immediately, Bolsos Chanel Cambon with our items prepared to ship the next day.Although Mulberry has brokered its handbag acceptance into extraordinary achievement above and past the planet of leather-based goods, the British brand name usually remembers on which part Bolsas Gucci its bread is buttered: accessories. Mulberry certainly not fails to consist of numerous handbag goodies in its runway exhibits for those people of us who are far more Gucci bolsa de Boston enthusiastic about what the versions are carrying than what they are wearing, and Mulberry Spring 2012 enclosed bags Burberry Hobo Handbags of almost each sort imaginably.