Jewish Feast Days, Signs in the Heavens, Matthew 24, etc.

lds2

Okay, my friends...so here is my disclaimer...I do not take these things too "seriously" and I don't want anyone else here to either!!! However, I do like "cool numbers" when they fit together well and so I am posting these for any others that may like the same, or who have interest in the significance of Jewish Feasts, Signs in the Heavens, "generations" in the bible, etc. If there is ANY truth here you will have to use the Spirit and your own discernment. I could do a "cool number" thread for other years as well 2000, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2033, etc. So this is very much FWIW!!! But cool dates/numbers none-the-less...:)

***Feast Days***

There are seven Jewish Feast days in any year...on three of those days all the Jews once HAD to travel to Jerusalem, these are God's 3 Mandatory Pilgrimage Feasts/Festivals. The Latter-Day Saints celebrate two of them each year with our own "pilgrimage."

Passover

- April Conference (All Priesthood/Saints "Gather" to Zion)

- Gathering of Jews?

- Represents and Celebrates the Harvest of Barley

Shavuot/Pentecost

- (Significance unknown related to gathering...could be already fulfilled or yet to be fulfilled by a gathering or return of Jesus Christ?)

- Gathering of Gentiles?

- Represents and Celebrates the Harvest of Wheat

Tabernacles

- October Conference (All Priesthood/Saints "Gather" to Zion)

- Final Gathering Righteous of The World?

- Represents and Celebrates the Last harvest or the Harvest of the Grapes

More on the Pentecost...

An old covenant (Moses) and a new covenant (Holy Ghost) came about on Pentecost

Israel was made a nation on Pentecost 1948

The Holy Ghost was received by the Saints on Pentecost after His death

What the significance beyond that I do not know, but feel their may still be significance to a gathering in our day.

***Interesting Coincidence***

This is interesting...there are similarities in the timing/dates of the already Fulfilled Feast Days in the First Coming (these Feast days were fulfilled when Jesus was chosen, killed, resurrected, etc. and the Unfulfilled Feast Days of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ (the days when additional historic happenings will occur....these dates are in the fall). One Hebrew scholar calls these feast days His "divine appointments with us."

The Spring (Nisan) Feasts Were Fulfilled in Christ

1 Moses begins Calendar

10 Lamb Inspected and Chosen (Jesus Rode Into Jerusalem at same time as the Sacrificial Lamb was Chosen)

14 Passover (Our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ's Death)

15 Unleavened Bread

16 Unleavened Bread

17 Unleavened Bread

18 Feast of First Fruits (Jesus' Resurrection)

19 Unleavened Bread

20 Unleavened Bread

21 Unleavened Bread

Also Fulfilled...50 Days from Passover Shavuot/Pentecost (Saints Received the New Covenant/Holy Ghost on this day, anciently it was celebrated as a Jewish gathering Feast Day)

Compare these already fulfilled dates to the pattern of the Fall Hebrew Feast Days...

The Festivals (Tishri) will be fulfilled in His Second Return to Earth (not I believe the appearance when He will come in glory to cleanse the Earth...but that is just my opinion)

1 Feast of Trumpets (Matthew 24:40?)

10 Yom Kuppur (Day of Atonement) Perhaps this will be the day when he steps on Mt. of Olives

15 Sukkot or Feast of Tabernacles

16 Feast of Tabernacles

17 Feast of Tabernacles

18 Feast of Tabernacles

19 Feast of Tabernacles

20 Feast of Tabernacles

21 Feast of Tabernacles

Note: According to Zechariah in the messianic era Sukkot will become a universal festival and all nations will make pilgrimages annually to Jerusalem to celebrate the feast there. Something very special will happen on that day...what will it be???

***Man's Days on Earth***

More "interesting dates" from my studies...

120 Jubilee Years (Man's days)

Genesis 6:3 Mankind's days shall be 120 years (jubilee years) So 6000 of our years?

Adam (40 jubilees) to Abraham (40 jubilees) to Jesus (40 jubilees) to Christ's return to AOA when keys are given back or ???

***Matthew 24***

Matthew 24

32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

So Hebrew Scholars say that Israel is often likened to a fig tree and so there has been great wondering as to the generation after Israel was created (put forth its leaves.) So...

1947-48 + 1 generation (70 years for our day) = 2017-2018 (a "generation" could be 70 years as found in Psalm 90:10)

A jubilee is 49-50 years

1968 + 1 jubilee (50 years) = 2017-2018 (When Israel captured Jerusalem) is a possible Jubilee Year. When you add another jubilee (50 years) it would be around 2017-2018 for the next jubilee year

Some believe there may be significance to 2017-2018 Tabernacles - Adam-Ondi-Ahman?, Beginning of Rule of Christ in Jerusalem? building of 3rd Temple? or ???

***Signs in the Heavens***

According to some Hebrew scholars, Solar Eclipses are signs to the Gentiles and Lunar Eclipses are signs to the Jews.

"Signs in the Heavens" occurred in 1949-50 when the Jews became a nation...they had a "Tetrad of Blood Moons" 1949-50 (1949 was the year Jewish elected officials actually started to rule over Jerusalem.) These "blood moons" ALL occurred on (within a day) of JEWISH FEAST DAYS!

More "Signs in the Heavens" occured in 1968 when there was ANOTHER "Tetrad of Blood Moons" which ALL (within a day) occurred on the JEWISH FEAST DAYS this coincided with the time that Jerusalem was made part of Israel around 1967-68.

FUTURE tetrads from my studies...as the first two happened when Israel became a nation and when Jerusalem was incorporated into Israel respectively...will these next "signs in the heavens" be at the end of another war resulting in new freedoms for Israel? or ???

2014-2015 Tetrad of Blood Moons

Passover April 15, 2014

Sukkot October 8, 2014

Passover 3, April 4, 2015

Sukkot September 28, 2015

Also...2016-2017 Signs in the sky in September

In the past three years there have been significant "signs in the heavens" which some Jewish scholars say are historically "Warnings to the Gentiles (Solar Eclipses)." The wierd thing about this is that these rare total solar eclipses all landed each year on the SAME DAY on the Hebrew Calendar!...the 1st day of the month of Av in 2008, 2009, and 2010.

So are we being warned about something that will begin in 2011 or soon?...in the Jewish customs the 1st of AV falls in the middle of their time of "mourning" because of the destruction of their temples which occurred on the 9th of AV, etc.

Tisha B'Av - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There was a rumor (very much FWIW) that 1997 was the possible beginning of the 1/2 hour of silence + 21 years (half hour in God's years) = 2017-2018

That was interesting to me because there were some other lunar eclipse days in 1997-98 that coincided on (within 24 hours either way) to Jewish Feast Days...but had no significance as far as I could tell. Again rumor!!!...FWIW

Armageddon War and Mission of the 2 Witnesses I believe will happen simultaneously perhaps with Saints or Jews? being in the wilderness (this could already have been fulfilled)

Revelation 12 - When the women (Church) is taken to the wilderness for safety while the Dragon torments the remaining Righteous on the Earth

Again, these are only dates of "interest" and nothing more...if you want to debate...please don't! as I am not saying that these numbers are "true." Like I said, I could show "pretty numbers" for several other dates as well...

What is the take away from this thread?

That the Jewish Feast days have meaning...at least for the Jews and the last three Fall dates will have significance in the future related to Christ's Return to Earth.

There have been significant "signs in the heavens" coinciding around major Feast Days and there will be more in the future...the last tetrad being 2014-2015...

The last 2000 years of "man's days" have to end sometime within the next 25 years...IMHO after "man's days" we will be into the millennium...

There may be significance to 2017-2018 but what that might be would be pure speculation!!!...although it couldn't be Christ's third appearance in Glory as much has to happen before then. (Many in the Evangelical Churches see 2014-2015 as being significant for their "rapture".)

Notes: The Jewish Years do not start in January...so 2017-2018 includes one Jewish Year. Most of these dates are give or take a day or two or a year or two...or ...;)

There are many articles talking about these "signs in the heavens" I have verified them myself on the Jewish calendar/NASA Eclipse sites

The Feasts and the Years 2014 & 2015

:)

Edited by lds2

Guest tbaird22

someone once told me that the day Christ would return is the pentecost of whatever year he will return which is why no one can know the day since it varies between about two weeks...

"Signs in the Heavens" occurred in 1949-50 when the Jews became a nation...they had a "Tetrad of Blood Moons" 1949-50 (1949 was the year Jewish elected officials actually started to rule over Jerusalem.) These "blood moons" ALL occurred on JEWISH FEAST DAYS!

More "Signs in the Heavens" occured in 1968 when there was ANOTHER "Tetrad of Blood Moons" which ALL occurred on the JEWISH FEAST DAYS this coincided with the time that Jerusalem was made part of Israel around 1967-68.

FUTURE tetrads from my studies...as the first two happened when Israel became a nation and when Jerusalem was incorporated into Israel respectively...will these next "signs in the heavens" be at the end of another war resulting in new freedoms for Israel? If this were to be Armageddon it would have to begin soon to end around 2014 (so it is unlikely but not impossible at this point)

Doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

Catalog of Lunar Eclipses: 1901 to 2000

1949 Apr 13 was the day BEFORE Passover.

1949 Oct 07 was a month AFTER Tabernacles.

1950 Apr 02 was the 1st day of Passover.

1950 Sep 26 was the 1st day of Tabernacles.

Those tetrads aren't particularly impressive.

Sorry, I'm afraid it is your statements that don't really hold up well to scrutiny. October 8, 1949 was Sukkot/Tabernacles...and I think that these tetrads are very impressive as they are fairly rare to begin with and extremely rare for them to fall on Jewish Feast Days year after year.

It is my belief that these tetrads should be considered providential!

Lunar Eclipses...

Apr 13, 1949

Oct 07, 1949

Jewish Feast Days

April 14, 1949

Oct 8, 1949

JewishGen - JOS Calendar Conversion Results

It is my understanding that the Feast Day actually starts on the eve of the day before which to me would make this accurate...

Even if they were off by a day, which I don't believe they are, it would be a pretty amazing "coincidence"

There was another tetrad I understand that happened on Jewish Feast Days, but you have to go back pretty far to find it...

"First Tetrad of 1493-1494 Jewish Dispersion The Jews being scattered.

Second Tetrad of 1949-1950 Israel becoming a Nation again The start of the re-gathering of Israel

Third Tetrad of 1967-1968 6th Day War Israel gaining control of Jerusalem

Fourth Tetrad of 2014-2015 Major event dealing with Israel..."

Again, tetrads are not common and for them to happen at the Passovers and Tabernacles two years in a row to me is pretty miraculous...

The Tetrads: (4 Consecutive Lunar Eclipses)

1909 - 1910,

1927 - 1928,

1949 - 1950,

1967 - 1968,

1985 - 1986,

2003 - 2004,

2014 -2015

Edited by lds2

Our Declaration of Independence was NOT made on Pentecost, 1948. We declared independence on the 5th of Iyyar, a month and a day prior to Pentecost, which is on the 6th of Sivan.

Israel became a nation on Sivan 5th on the 360 calendar, but which was May 14 evening to May 15 evening in 1948.

Israel became a nation at midnight May 14th ending, in 1948, upon the termination of the British mandate.

Note: It can be shown that even the Jewish calendar of Iyar 6 could have been Sivan 6th {i.e., Pentecost} that year since the month began very late that year. Sivan 5th is Pentecost on the 360 calendar while Sivan 6th is Pentecost on the regular Jewish calendar. This is because the month of Iyar only has 29 days in it on the regular Jewish calendar, whereas the 360 calendar always has 30 days.

Why Israel became a nation when it did, to the very day. Bible Prophecy Numbers 1260 x 2 years.

Supposedly it was on the 360 day calendar..I do not know enough about this to defend this position, but this belief seems to be fairly well accepted in the evangelical community. FWIW

Edited by lds2

someone once told me that the day Christ would return is the pentecost of whatever year he will return which is why no one can know the day since it varies between about two weeks...

I believe that Pentecost will have more significance with the return of Christ to Earth in our generation, perhaps this will be it...all I can really say is that I see patterns in these things and so I believe there is significance...

Thanks for your input!

Char

Sorry, I'm afraid it is your statements that don't really hold up well to scrutiny. October 8, 1949 was Sukkot/Tabernacles...and I think that these tetrads are very impressive as they are fairly rare to begin with and extremely rare for them to fall on Jewish Feast Days year after year.

It is my belief that these tetrads should be considered providential!

Lunar Eclipses...

Apr 13, 1949

Oct 07, 1949

Jewish Feast Days

April 14, 1949

Oct 8, 1949

JewishGen - JOS Calendar Conversion Results

It is my understanding that the Feast Day actually starts on the eve of the day before which to me would make this accurate...

Even if they were off by a day, which I don't believe they are, it would be a pretty amazing "coincidence"

Jewish holidays begin at sundown and last until the 1st star appears. So Apr 13, 1949 and Oct 07, 1949 were still the days before the Jewish holidays and lack in calendrical significance. In fact, in Judaism there is a very sharp demarcation between profane time (hol) and holy time (kodesh). One of the blessings recited is "blessed be he who distinguishes between kodesh and hol." I grew up in that environment, so it might be a little clearer for me. Really though, you can't interpret Jewish traditions through a 21st c. American lens.

Israel became a nation on Sivan 5th on the 360 calendar, but which was May 14 evening to May 15 evening in 1948.

Israel became a nation at midnight May 14th ending, in 1948, upon the termination of the British mandate.

Note: It can be shown that even the Jewish calendar of Iyar 6 could have been Sivan 6th {i.e., Pentecost} that year since the month began very late that year. Sivan 5th is Pentecost on the 360 calendar while Sivan 6th is Pentecost on the regular Jewish calendar. This is because the month of Iyar only has 29 days in it on the regular Jewish calendar, whereas the 360 calendar always has 30 days.

Why Israel became a nation when it did, to the very day. Bible Prophecy Numbers 1260 x 2 years.

Supposedly it was on the 360 day calendar..I do not know enough about this to defend this position, but this belief seems to be fairly well accepted in the evangelical community. FWIW

Judaism doesn't use the 360 day calendar.

Jewish holidays begin at sundown and last until the 1st star appears. So Apr 13, 1949 and Oct 07, 1949 were still the days before the Jewish holidays and lack in calendrical significance. In fact, in Judaism there is a very sharp demarcation between profane time (hol) and holy time (kodesh). One of the blessings recited is "blessed be he who distinguishes between kodesh and hol." I grew up in that environment, so it might be a little clearer for me. Really though, you can't interpret Jewish traditions through a 21st c. American lens.

I'm not sure what to say about that, what I have read is that...

"All Jewish holidays begin the evening before the date specified on most calendars. This is because a Jewish "day" begins and ends at sunset, rather than at midnight."

Judaism 101: Jewish Holidays

Passover in 2011 will start on Tuesday, the 19th of April and will continue for 7 days until Monday, the 25th of April.

Note that in the Jewish calender, a holiday begins on the sunset of the previous day, so observing Jews will celebrate Passover on the sunset of Monday, the 18th of April.

When is Passover in 2011? - When-Is.com

Edited by lds2

I don't know if this is different calendars or cultures or ???...I know that depending on what group you belong to Passover starts at different times and is celebrated for different numbers of days, I imagine calendars may also be different on how their printed, or I could just be plain old mistaken it's been known to happen before. :rolleyes:

Regardless, when some Jews on this planet are waiting for Sundown (or whenever their rabbi says passover begins as it varies) on April 13th, others on our planet will have been observing the same passover already for almost 24 hours...to me that gives Providence some "leeway." These are signs in the heavens events, not a particular one that applies only to where we live personally.

I don't know if this is different calendars or cultures or ???...I know that depending on what group you belong to Passover starts at different times and is celebrated for different numbers of days, I imagine calendars may also be different on how their printed, or I could just be plain old mistaken it's been known to happen before. :rolleyes:

Regardless, when some Jews on this planet are waiting for Sundown (or whenever their rabbi says passover begins as it varies) on April 13th, others on our planet will have been observing the same passover already for almost 24 hours...to me that gives Providence some "leeway." These are signs in the heavens events, not a particular one that applies only to where we live personally.

Basically, you are stretching the facts to fit your notion. The way you are going about it, practically anything can coincide with Jewish holidays, which makes it meaningless.

Passover always begins of the 15th. The only difference in the number of days is that outside of Israel the Seder is celebrated twice.

What is the take away from this thread?

That the Jewish Feast days have meaning...the last three Fall Feast dates will have significance in the future related to Christ's Return to Earth.

There have been significant "signs in the heavens" we will have to watch to see what significance future "signs" may have in the future...

The last 2000 years of "man's days" have to end sometime within the next 25 years...IMHO after "man's days" we will be into the millennium...

There may be significance to 2017-2018 but what that might be would be pure speculation!!!...although it couldn't be Christ's third appearance in Glory as much has to happen before then. (Many in the Evangelical Churches see 2014-2015 as being significant for their "rapture".)

...:)

• 5 months later...

He says that George Washington consecrated the nation at ground zero - St. Paul's Chapel

He says judgment returns to the ground of consecration - God is calling back a nation - the Sycamore tree saved the Chapel from destruction and it has now been replaced by a Cedar (Erez) tree,

From interview:

"Sid: So in other words, God wanted the shmita, the Sabbath rest to bless His people, Israel. But if they would not follow His laws, it ended up being a judgment. And for every shmita they did not observe during (Israel's) defiance, they were dispersed. (Talking of 70 year dispersal.)

JONATHAN: So the shmita now becomes a sign of judgment and it touches specifically a nation's economic or financial reality.

So America, when did this whole financial collapse happen? It happened in 2008 in one week...That same week was the anniversary week of the first shaking, or the first calamity, which was 9/11...Which also...Involved the wiping away of the financial realm...during the economic collapse, was there a pinnacle day? There was. What was it? It was the greatest stock market point crash in the history of Wall Street up to that time...It happened on the exact day, the 29th day of Elul, in Hebrew, which is the exact day when all the finances had to be wiped away, the greatest stock market crash in history (DOW down 777).

SID: If I'm understanding you right, because the Hebrew calendar is different than the calendar for the rest of the world, it occurred on the shmita, the worse stock market crash on the first shmita, seven years later happened one even worse than that. So if we're talking about a shmita in 2001 and then we're talking about a shmita in 2008, when's the next shmita?

JONATHAN: The next shmita is 2015...

SID: But wait a second if we had the worse stock market crash on that first shmita and then one worse than that on the second, I wonder. You know what? These are progressive warning judgments. It could be even worse..."

Stefen Lopez (3 Aug 2010) "Why 2015-16 is the Jubilee Year"

(Why 2015-16 is the Jubilee Year)

Well, the last Jubilee year occured from Sept. 24, 1966 to Oct. 13, 1967 (these dates are from atonement/yom kippur 1966 to atonement/yom kippur 1967). This entire span of time from Sept. 24, 1966 to Oct. 13, 1967 of the following year was the Jubilee year. And it was WITHIN this period of time (Jubilee) that Israel recaptured Jerusalem on June 7, 1967.

So looking to the next Jubilee we count 49 years of 365.25 days, from Sept. 24, 1966 and literally end up at Sept. 22, 2015...with the next day September 23, 2015 being the START of that extra 50th Jubilee year, which would run through to Oct. 12, 2016.

Perhaps this is why Rabbi's in Israel celebrated the last Shmita (Sabbath) year from Sept 22, 2007 to Oct 8, 2008 Shmita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, because the next Shmita year ocurrs 7 yrs later from Oct. 4, 2014 to Sept. 22, 2015, the next day being Jubilee from Sept. 23, 2015 to Oct. 11, 2016....

But I think some ambiguity ocurrs when we don't consider that a Hebrew year intersects 2 of our years...

Here are the past Shmita years which have been observed by rabbis since Israel became a nation:

...2014-15 (this will be 7th Shmita/49th year, following year 2015-16 is Jubilee)...

Jubilee years can be confusing because the bible doesn't specify whether they ocurr within the 7 year cycle. For instance the 50th year is Jubilee, but it is also the 1st year of the next 7 year cycle. There's division over this question among scholars. However, if the Rabbi's say the next shmita year is from 2014-15, then 2015-16 would be the next Jubilee.

As you can see these are differing opinions that I still find interesting. The start of the "next jubilee" differs by a year or two from the first post on this thread. Yet I believe there will be some kind of significance to the Blood Moons/Solar Eclipses that fall on (near :) ) Jewish "Divine Appointment" dates. So far these signs have been to the Jews in Israel so far, so while it is tempting to think it could pertain to the Israelites and the New Jerusalem that would be a far stretch at this point. Still watching...

Edited by lds2

Passover always begins of the 15th. The only difference in the number of days is that outside of Israel the Seder is celebrated twice.

I guess I'm confused. I have a Jewish friend who owns a business. He closed down on April 6th through the 22nd to celebrate Passover.

*Edit...okay so I think I get this now. According to Wikipedia:

Passover begins on the 15th day of the month of Nisan, which typically falls in March or April of the Gregorian calendar

So not necessarily the 15th of the month as we know it.

Edited by pam

• 1 month later...

Recently we had a Supermoon on May 6, 2012 and a "Ring of Fire" Solar Eclipse on May 20 and Venus Transited the sun on June 6, 2012. Astronomers say all three happening this close together won't happen again for another 4 million years.

Venus transiting the sun was a very big deal to some ancient religions having to do with the rebirth/coming of their god. I wonder what they would have thought if they were alive to see all these "signs in the heavens" happening within a few weeks of each other.

I was noticing in the article about the Supermoon that the one in 2015 will be in September so I wondered if that would be near the Tabernacles Jewish Feast Day Blood Moon event and it appears that they will coincide on the same day! I haven't seen anyone else put these two events together...

September 28, 2015

Solar Eclipse Article

The blood-red moon signifies trouble for Israel

•Passover: April 15, 2014 | Total eclipse visible in Australia, Pacific, Americas

•Tabernacles: October 9, 2014 | October 8, 2014 Total eclipse visible in Asia, Australia, Pacific, Americas

•Passover: April 4, 2015 | Total eclipse visible in Asia, Australia, Pacific, Americas

•Tabernacles: September 28, 2015 | Total eclipse visible in East Pacific, Americas, Europe, Africa, West Asia (This is the only one visible from Jerusalem at moon-set)

Four total blood-red moons back-to-back are rare, the only time it happens on four Biblical holidays is in 2014/2015. The only times last century these occurred together was in 1967/1968 when Jerusalem was recaptured. Hebcal used to determine older Jewish holidays.

Feasts and Years 2014 & 2015 - Total Lunar Eclipse - Zimbio

Supermoon...Moon closest to Earth on

2015 September 28 the moon will be 356,877 km

Is biggest and closest full moon on May 5, 2012 a supermoon? | Tonight | EarthSky

I have combined several sources in my research and not all (obviously) are correct, but they may be interesting (to those that find such things interesting)

Tetrads are four total lunar eclipses in a row spaced 6 months apart, they are often called blood moons. The ones that are most significant for study are those that fall on Jewish Feast Days...

A few tetrads leading up to Jesus birth: 189-188 BC, 166-168 BC, 149-148 BC (tetrad dates and some historical facts come from Youtube video by Word4Dummies who is not LDS)

Then for 310 years there were no tetrads, but much happened...

36 BC Herod destroyed 2nd temple (exactly 500 years after the destruction of Solomon's Temple?)

31 BC Battle of Actium, Roman's take Jerusalem

4 BC - 1 BC (LDS John Pratt leans towards April 6, 1 BC)

"The length of the Savior’s life is traditionally believed to be about thirty-three years because he was baptized when he “began to be about thirty years of age” (Luke 3:23), and his ministry lasted somewhat more than three years, as described earlier. That Jesus was within one year of age thirty at his baptism is consistent with John the Baptist beginning his ministry at age thirty, as was customary for those of priestly descent (Num. 4:3), and with John being about six months older than Jesus (Luke 1:24–27)." (John Pratt)

9-12 AD (Jesus would have been ~12) When he was at the temple (some believe that he opened the next seal then and that was His purpose in staying behind)

15 AD End of 30 jubilees from 1486 BC (end of 40 years in Wilderness) (Word4Dummies Youtube)

Start of 40 (jubilee) years that will end in 2015 AD (Word4Dummies Youtube) I think he is backwards engineering significant numbers here)

~27 AD Baptized by John

Consequently, the fifteenth year of Tiberius, when John the Baptist began his ministry, was probably August/September A.D. 28 through August/September A.D. 29. Less likely between 26-27 AD. (John Pratt)

~30-34 (33 most likely) AD Friday, Preparation for Passover Death,

Resurrection would have been First Fruits?

"Length of Ministry. The book of John specifically mentions three annual Passovers during the ministry of the Savior, counting the one at his death (John 2:13; John 6:4; John 11:55), but implies an extra year between the first two because a spring harvest is mentioned (John 4:35) followed by another Jewish feast (John 5:1).

Thus, it follows that Jesus’ ministry was not less than about three and a half years, and included at least four Passovers. Counting four Passovers from A.D. 28–29 brings us to A.D. 32–33 as the most likely Resurrection years (with a lower limit of A.D. 29, when one counts from A.D. 26)." (John Pratt)

Blood Moon Eclipse at Crucifixion/Passover

"Thus, if it is accepted that a lunar eclipse was observed on the day of the Crucifixion, then Friday, 1 April A.D. 33, is the only candidate among the potential dates listed in Table 1.32 If so, this eclipse could put an end to arguments for other days (Thursday) or years (A.D. 30 or 34).

Because the Resurrection occurred on the Sunday following the Crucifixion, it is proposed that Sunday, 3 April A.D. 33, is the day that best matches the Gospel writers’ description of the Savior’s resurrection day." (John Pratt)

"...if the Savior was born on the first day of the first Nephite year and died on the fourth day of their thirty-fourth year, then the length of his life was thirty-three Nephite years plus three days."

70 AD Destructon of Temple

Tetrads after Jesus Life Begin

1 - 162-63 AD

2 - 180-81 AD,

3 - 198-199 AD

4 - 227-228 AD

5 - 238-239 AD

6 - 245-246 AD

7 - 256-257 AD

8 - 267-268 AD

9 - 285-286 AD

10 - 332-333 AD

11 - 350-351 AD

12 - 360-361 AD

13 - 390-391 AD

14 - 408-409 AD

15 - 437-438 AD

16 - 455-456 AD

For 310 years there were no tetrads

636 AD Fall of Jerusalem to Moslems

17 - 766-767 AD

18 - 784-785 AD

19 - 795-796 AD

20 - 802-803 AD

21 - 813-814 AD

22 - 824-825 AD

23 - 842-843 AD

24 - 860-861 AD

25 - 878-879 AD

26 - 889-890 AD

27 - 900-901 AD

28 - 918-919 AD

29 - 936-937 AD

30 - 947-948 AD

31 - 965-966 AD

32 - 976-977 AD

33 - 994-995 AD

For 310 years there are no tetrads

1095-1272 Crusades (1-9)

1290 Jews Expelled from England

34 - 1305-1306 AD

35 - 1323-1324 AD

36 - 1341-1342 AD

Jews Accused of Causing Black Death in Europe

1349 1st Holocaust (666 years before 2015)

37 - 1352-1353 AD

38 - 1370-1371 AD

1392 Jews Expelled from France

39 - 1399-1400 AD

40 - 1428-1429 AD

1453 Fall of Constantinople

41 - 1457-1458 AD

42 - 1475-1476 AD

1492 Jews Expelled from Spain, Colombus in New World

43 - 1493-1494 AD -- TETRADS BLOOD MOON ECLIPSES OCCUR ON PASSOVER AND TABERNACLES

44 - 1504-1505 AD

45 - 1515-1506 AD

46 - 1522-1523 AD

47 - 1533-1534 AD

48 - 1562-1563 AD

49 - 1580-1581 AD

49th to 50th Tetrad 7 X 7 Beginning of FULLNESS OF TIMES?

Jubilee Tetrad sees the gentiles come to the New World, the establishment of the United States, and the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ on the Earth and most notably the return of the keys of the priesthood by the Lord around Passover (Easter Sunday) 1836.

For 328 years there were no tetrads

1620 AD Mayflower landed in America

1776 AD Declaration of Independence

1830 AD Restoration of Church

1836 AD Easter Sunday 3 Apr 1836 the Savior, Moses, Elias, and Elijah appeared in succession in the Kirtland Temple and restored priesthood keys required for the dispensation of the fulness of times. (See D&C 110.) Elijah’s coming had been prophesied more than twenty-two centuries earlier by Malachi. (See Mal. 4:5; D&C 110:14.)

The Restoration of Priesthood Keys on Easter 1836, Part 1: Dating the First Easter - Ensign June 1985 - ensign

A Virtual Passover - Elijah

1844 AD Death of Joseph and Hyrum (Restoration sealed with blood of two prophets?)

1876 AD Ottoman Constitution Paves Way for Return of Jews to Israel

50 1909-1910 AD (11 April 1909 Eretz Israel (Tel Aviv) The first modern Jewish city, was founded on the sand dunes north of Jaffa with the building of 60 houses)

51 1927-1928 AD (Great Depression) US (much persecution in MSM and attacks on Jews), USSR (creates uninhabitable part of Siberia a Jewish bufferzone with China) and England (refuses to speak out against Arab attacks against Jews in Israel)

1948 Return of Jews to Israel

52 - 1949-1950 AD -- TETRADS BLOOD MOON ECLIPSES OCCUR ON PASSOVERS AND TABERNACLES

1967 Return of Jerusalem to Jewish Control

53 - 1967-1968 AD -- TETRADS BLOOD MOON ECLIPSES OCCUR ON PASSOVERS AND TABERNACLES

54 - 1985-1986 AD -- TWO of the ECLIPSES OCCUR ON PASSOVER AND TABERNACLES (LDS Randy Hall believes ~1985 was very significant...need to review my notes to remember why)

1996-1997 AD - TWO ECLIPSES OCCUR ON PASSOVER AND TABERNACLES

"Actually on Passover 1996 the last total lunar eclipse occurred that was totally visible from Israel. This eclipse occurred in the 6000th year from Creation if the chronology developed in Signs of the End is correct..." Signs of the End - The Four Lunar Eclipses

(Interesting this was around 1997? the year that it is rumored that the 7th seal has opened was said in conference.)

55 - 2003-2004 AD

1 Dec 2003 - Symbolic Geneva Peace Treaty (some Evangelical Christian's believe start of anti-Christ reign)

9 Jul 2009 - G-8 Meeting (other Evangelical Christian's think this starts 1260 day reign of anti-Christ)

21 Dec 2012 - Starts Tribulations (20 Dec 2012 Gathering) That's kind of interesting since we think there will be a day of gathering sometime also, hopefully NOT IN WINTER! at least that is what I pray for.) (Words4Dummies Stuff)

Apr 18 2014 Passover

Oct 8 2014 Tabernacles (Oct 9 Sukkot)

Apr 2015 Passover

Sep 28 2015 Tabernacles Supermoon and Bloodmoon Eclipse

"Therefore, the first lunar eclipse of 1949 occurred during this war for the establishment of Israel. The next tetrad began on Passover 1967, which was just six weeks before the Six-Day-War. Therefore, these two significant wars of Israel were covered by each tetrad period. Therefore, it would make sense that the tetrad of 2014-2015 would cover another significant war in Israel. The question then remains if the tetrad marks the beginning or end..." Signs of the End - The Four Lunar Eclipses or ???

15th 400 Years 1986 BC - 2015 AD 4000 Yrs Abrahamic Covenant

ENDS 40th JUBILEE YEAR since opening of Seal in 14-15 AD (have not checked for accuracy)

120 Jubilees since 3986 BC Temple Dedication (Word4Dummies, Youtube)

23 Sep 2015 is the Day of Atonement

"Another item of interest is that the Day of Atonement 2015 is precisely 2,520 weeks from the regaining of Jerusalem during the Six-Day-War on June 7, 1967. 49 times 360. This comes five days before the final lunar eclipse of the 2014-2015 tetrad." Signs of the End - The Four Lunar Eclipses

Acts 1:11 (Word4Dummies, Youtube thinks Jesus left on Pentecost and will return on Pentecost) I also believe that Pentecost will be significant in last day events don't know how though...

Dec 21, 2012 + 1260 Days is 3 Jun 2016 End of Anti-Christ (Word4Dummies Youtube)

I know these notes are hard to follow because they are hard for me to decipher after I make them so good luck to all two people that might find them interesting...:rolleyes:

Edited by lds2

I've highlighted the most important parts if that is any help my friend!

This is a very good video explaining how amazing God's signs to us really are...if you just want to learn about tetrad's start 6 minutes in...

John Pratt explains part of how jubilee's are used by the Lord in the ancient calendar...but for the House of Israel a jubilee was a time of great celebration where the land remained fallow FOR A YEAR and where all the land and people were returned to their original lands and family/tribe, all debts forgiven, slaves/servants freed, etc.

Jubilee is an "Interval of 49, not 50

The ancient calendar is described as dividing the year into 50-day seasons, and also the jubilee is described in scripture as reckoning 50-year periods. As has been discussed in detail earlier,[3] the Lord says he counts a year to a day, and so whatever pattern he uses for the day should match that for the year also. As also described in earlier papers, the Lord counts the first as the last and the last as the first, and so it turns out that these are really what we would call 49-day seasons and 49-year jubilees, because the 50th is the same as the 1st."

Jubilee Calendar

Edited by lds2

The moon is a "faithful witness" in the heavens. That makes me think of what we know about "witnesses."

Psalm 89:37 (KJV)

37 It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven.

Matthew 18:16 (KJV)

16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

But it isn't just the moon that lands on Jewish Holidays in 2014-2015 the two solar eclipses are on their "new year" day and on the Feast of Trumpets Feast day as well.

One interesting thing about the "Feast of Trumpets" is that it has always been linked with the "resurrection of the dead."

Edited by lds2

John Pratt suggests that Jubilee year begins September 2008.

I don't think it was a coincidence that in the Oct. 2008 conference the Philadelphia Temple was announce --- (Constitution, and Liberty Bell with the inscription: "to set the captive free")

A new nation! The promised land! John Pratt also says:...(speaking of Sept 2008) ".. the seventieth jubilee year from the events of the last year of Moses leading the children of Israel through the wilderness and of Joshua crossing the Jordan River into promised land of Canaan."

I have heard it suggested that the United States is also symbolic of the tabernacle in the wilderness. (not from an LDS perspective). The similarities are quite intriguing.

Another interesting point: The Rome Temple was announced at the same time as the Philadelphia Temple.