Jewish Feast Days, Signs in the Heavens, Matthew 24, etc.

lds2

"...America’s two great financial shakings occurred on successive Hebrew Shmitah years following the 9/11 Islamist terror attacks on the U.S., the key to the series of limited judgments the author sees as a result of America’s turning away from God just as ancient Israel did before the dispersion...“I don’t believe it’s a coincidence what happened in America on Elul 29 in 2001 and 2008."

Bad things happen on this date every 7 years

Thanks for the reference to the article. Great info.

Something else to think about:

Abraham was blessed that his posterity would be the "son of promise and covenant".

Galatians 4:22-31 Ishmael, "born according to the flesh": Isaac, "born according to the promise".

The Bible claims that Isaac was placed on the altar. I read somewhere (can't remember where, so this might not be true if we're relying on my memory) that Islamic tradition claims that Ishmael was placed on the altar. So, we have two half brothers fighting for 4,000years over the land of Israel that was promised to Abraham and his descendants.

Maybe there's nothing to it, but I find it "coincidental" that Isaac storms through right before all this upheaval in the Middle East occurs. I don't think it's so much about the land as much as it is a reminder of our covenants and judgment; if there's anything to it at all. (Sometimes I read to much into things).

• 8 months later...

With the great influx of missionaries I have to wonder what the significance of this time in history might be? So some random thoughts. FWIW

Is this the last great harvest before the Tribulations when travel will be limited?

Could the increased sister missionaries be needed for compassionate service to the Saints during one of the "plagues" told of by Christ in Matthew 24?

Could the missionaries be on their missions during the tribulations and help lead the Saints and other good people to a place of safety or the New Jerusalem?

Obviously we were losing too many young people from the Church in that first year of college or work before their missions. It is a blessing that that has changed, and the "kids" going out are awesome! (At least in my ward.)

Here is one I haven't seen before which is a comet and meteor this year before the sequence of blood moons begins next year.

"A comet and meteor shower will pass by earth on the Jewish holiday of Tu BiSh'vat a few months before the Jewish Eclipse sequence begins."

To see a chart of these things go here: 2014 - 2015 Jewish Holiday Eclipses & Comet Schedule

I believe there is significance to heavenly signs on significant Jewish days.

So perhaps another heavenly sign for my "watching" friends here. :)

• 3 months later...

"A few years ago the author of this site found that 49 years X 360 days (360 days represents one prophetic year in Bible prophecy) = 17,640 days. If you add 17,640 days to the recapture of Jerusalem on June 7, 1967 during the Six Day War (which brought Jerusalem, the Western Wall and the Temple Mount back into the sphere of Israel's influence), the count is completed exactly on Yom Kippur [The Day of Atonement] September 23, 2015. Does this represent another significant future event of the end-times?"

“You shall count seven Sabbaths of years for yourself, seven times seven years; and the time of the seven Sabbaths of years shall be to you forty-nine years. Then you shall cause the trumpet of the Jubilee to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month; on the Day of Atonement you shall make the trumpet to sound throughout all your land. And you shall consecrate the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a Jubilee for you.” Leviticus 25:8-11.

Unusual Cosmic Events 2014/2015

When you look at Jewish years they don't run as our calendar does but encompasses parts of two of our years. So if September 28, 2015 is a blood moon and a supermoon, what happens after that? Are there any other dates that coincide with Jewish holidays/feasts in 2016?

As we know then part of 2016 is the end of the generation (after Israel became a nation) and also some believe ends the 50-year Jubilee.

On the regular calendar these days do not have significance, so other's "bend" the calendar to make these dates significant, so very interesting but also very FWIW

March 9, 2013 Some say this is

August 31 through September 1, 2016 is an Annular Solar Eclipse Some say that this will also be Rosh Hashanah as it is possible using the Karaite calendar but it would be unusually early, but it would be impossible using the on-line type Hillell II calendar.

The End of Days - Part 4 - Daniel Unsealed (57 min) - YouTube

http://q.b5z.net/i/u/10105283/f/DU_FAQ.pdf

Solar and lunar eclipses:

NASA - Lunar Eclipses: 2011 - 2020

NASA - Solar Eclipses: 2011 - 2020

Other "stretching it" numbers regarding 2016 but interesting

The 2010-2020 Decade has 3 Total Solar Eclipses that bracket the decade’s time-span from end-to-end. The sum number of years between the first and the last is 6.66 years (rounded off) from the beginning Total Solar Eclipse on Nov 13, 2012 to the ending Total Solar Eclipse on July 2, 2019

That is interesting because the Total Solar Eclipse of Mar 9, 2016 the center focal point with 3.33 years in relation to the other Eclipses.

"This center date also correlates with the midpoint of the Jewish year 5776."

"Many Biblical Researchers believe that this date corresponds to the Year of Jubilee that is to be traditionally Proclaimed on Yom Kippur the year prior in 2015."

The Last Decade 2010 to 2019 | the Math of Eclipses

Edited by lds2

• 2 weeks later...

Financial Collapse of the US 13 Sept 2015 - YouTube

Rabbi Jonathan Cahn (The Harbinger) believes that the economic judgment or collapse has happened in shmita years. Shmita (Sabbath) years are supposed to be a blessing to the people as a year of rest, debt forgiveness, etc. there is judgment on the Jews when it is not kept (70 years represent 70 unkept Shmitas).

Elul 29, this day is the day of blessing when debts are wiped out. The Shmita, only happens on one day every seven years.

Blowing of trumpets (can be a symbol of warning) happens all of the days of Elul and culminates in the Feast of Trumpets.

Feast of Trumpets! 13 Sep, 2015 is the next Elul 29, is ALSO the day of the 2015 solar eclipse

Israel was dedicated to God on sacred ground on the temple mount

The US was dedicated by Washington to God at a chapel at ground zero April 30, 1789

"First Shaking" Elul 29, 5761 was 17 Sep, 2001 (significant crash caused by 11 Sep, 2001 ground zero tragedy)

"Second Shaking" Elul 29, 5768 was 29 Sep, 2008 (saw the greatest drop in the stockmarket by 777.7 which was 7 percent)

"Third Shaking" Elul 29, 5775 will be 13 Sep, 2015 (solar eclipse and Feast of Trumpets)

This "third shaking" very well could be very significant for the economy if we don't get right with God. We are watchmen and we can warn those who will listen.

The Biggest One-Day Declines in the Dow Jones Industrial Average | Infoplease.com

Solar eclipse of September 13, 2015 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hebrew Date Converter - 29th of Elul, 5775 | Hebcal Jewish Calendar

Shmita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (debts forgiven at sunset on Elul 29)

When is Rosh Hashanah in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017? - High Holidays

Significance of number 7 (Complete, seven days in week and then starts over with a new beginning on the 1st or if counting on 8th day)

and 8 (New beginnings, making of covenants, boys circumsized, Channukah)

Edited by lds2

• 2 months later...

The 10 jubilee prophecy by Rabbi Judah ben Samuel is interesting because it talks of his prophecy in 1217 when he said it was a jubilee year. So some fascinating numbers:

1217 made prophecy

1517 Ottoman empire took over Jerusalem

(was also the beginning of the protestant reformation)

1917 "Ottoman empire" driven out of jerusalem by allied forces

1917-1967 No-man claimed Jerusalem

1967-2017 10th Jubilee

Summarized from the original German by Ludwig Schneider (March, 2008 in Israel Today on page 18 ):

"When the Ottomans conquer Jerusalem they will rule over Jerusalem for eight jubilees. Afterwards Jerusalem will become no-man’s land for one jubilee, and then in the ninth jubilee it will once again come back into the possession of the Jewish nation – which would signify the beginning of the Messianic end time."

"When the Ottomans conquer Jerusalem they will rule over Jerusalem for eight jubilees."

This happened 300 years after Ben Samuel's death in 1517 when the Turks conquered Jerusalem.

"Afterwards Jerusalem will become no-man’s land for one jubilee"

The British conquered the Turks and the League of Nations/UN took the Mandate for Holy Land to the British, making Jerusalem an actual no-man's land under international law.

"...then in the ninth jubilee it will once again come back into the possession of the Jewish nation – which would signify the beginning of the Messianic end time."

In 1967 the Six Day War is when Israel took back Jerusalem.

So this sounds like "end times" may be ending in the Jewish year encompassing our 2017-18. So it sounds like we should expect something significant...

The "king planet" Jupiter is born after 41 weeks of gestation within the womb of "the virgin" Virgo. She is clothed in the sun, the moon is at her feet and she is crowned with 12 stars...

Revelation 12:1-2

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

I personally am going by Pres. Hinckley's 2001 talk "The Times in Which We Live". He said, "I cannot forget the great lesson of Pharaoh’s dream of the fat and lean kine and of the full and withered stalks of corn." Is it a coincidence that seven years later almost to the day the economy took a nose dive? Wondering what is going to happen in 2015. Is the economy going to get better? Or is that when things are going to get really ugly? Don't know. All I know is I wasn't surprised when they changed missionary age to 18.

• 4 weeks later...

Lunar eclipses are relatively rare. These beautiful occurrences happen when the Earth’s shadow blocks the sun’s light, which otherwise reflects off the moon. There are three types of lunar eclipses...partial, prenumbral and total. A total lunar eclipse is the most rare to occur as the sun, moon and Earth must be perfectly lined up. With this particular eclipse the moon may appear blood red, making it the most breathtaking as well. On average there are 1.5 "blood moons" per year.

There is a tetrad of lunar eclipses starting this year where the total lunar eclipses will be falling on the Lord's "appointments" with His people or on His "feast days." The first four of these "feast days" found significance with his first coming. The last three must have significance in the future related to his second coming. This tetrad of "blood moons" will happen on the Feast of Passover and Tabernacles for the next two years. Also solar eclipses will happen on the Jewish New Year and the Feast of Trumpets. Finally the last of this series will be a "supermoon" (only happens once a year) as well as a "blood moon" eclipse. So while the practicing Jews are remembering this time in their "tabernacles" or their "tents/temporary shelters" they could look outside and see an extremely large appearing blood red moon.

There were three days per year when the Jews were commanded to go to Jerusalem...Passover, Tabernacles and what Christians call Pentecost. This time is significant to Latter-Day Saints as well as we look to our leaders similarly around the time of Passover and Tabernacles each year.

I believe there will be significance to this tetrad as there was during the last two as those happened around the time when Israel became a nation and when Jerusalem became part of that nation.

What significance it will have I cannot say, but perhaps preparations as the First Presidency have directed in the "All is Safely Gathered In" pamphlet would be prudent? President Packer told us recently that we are in a "precarious" time. Perhaps NOW is a good time for many to obey the commandment of our Loving Heavenly Father to "prepare every needful thing?"

Edited by lds2

• 3 months later...

as I am reading this post In my mind comes the thought very intersting, now that I come to the end of it and have read most of it but not all.  ANd I hope to research more into it when time allows I amgetting tired and need to prepair for the 2nd conf of the day.  I see back in dec 2008 I said the very thing I am saying to day intersting post.  No one knows the day or time of these wonderful events.  Some of us are really intelligent some are more simple like myself.  But I want to bear a little of my testimony:  I want you all to know that I am from the tribe of Judah, a Jewish Girl or should I say women.  I am so grateful for our Loving Heavenly Father and all that he does for us all...I am so grateful for Jesus The Christ and His love for His Father and for all of us.   Yes he had a mission but like us He didnt have to fulfill it, but out of His Love for His Father and for all of us He did. And for this I am so grateful!!  I am also grateful for the Holy Ghost and I now know how important it is to get close to Him.  That's our Godhead!!! Fathers plan is totally thought out for us all, it is awesome and for this I am grateful.  I am greatful for the gospel, and for His church and my membership in His Church.  So grateful for the atonement which I hope to even learn more about it that I know at this time.  So grateful for the Temples and to have one now so close to feel like its in my backyard.  Looking at angel Moroni on the Temples now means so much more to me then before. So greatfull that H.F. give us time to learn.  Im sure we knew so much more in the premortallife, and this mortal life is so much harder then I ever thought it would be!!  I can not be like others who say I am grateful for my trails, but I am grateful for what Iv'e learned and will continue to learn.  I am also grateful for each of you, and what some of you have taught me and shown me.  I am not greatful for contention  I do not like it.  I look forward to my growth.  I know the things of the world are not so important as I or we think they are!!  The Sprirtual  things are the most important!!!!  And there seems to be a fight bewteen the human part of us and the Spiritual part of us.  I hope I will be prepaired to meet the God Head some day.  I hope I can stand on the side of truth for ever I know this is not an easy thing to do.....

In Jesus Christ name

Amen.

I know some people are watching for the blood moon tetrad and expect for something major to happen next week on Passover, but the other tetrads had the significant events happen within a year and so I am not looking for something to happen exactly on the day. But I do expect something significant to happen within a year of 2014-2016. I hope it is a happy thing, but I have prepared in case it is a war more like the other fulfillments. This time I don't see it being something easy and over in just a few days so I encourage my friends and congregation members to prepare just in case.

As I have said before, I don't believe that the second coming in glory will be any time soon, but I DO expect the tribulations to come sooner when Jesus Christ will save the Jews in Israel. We are told that there will be at least 3-4 "comings" included in the "second coming" and some could happen MUCH sooner than others. 

The "tribulations" that Jesus warned us of will effect everyone, and we need to have courage as was talked about so much this weekend, to follow the Spirit, and to have prepared our families as the prophets have warned for the past 80+ years BEFORE these events transpire.

Here are the words from Heavenly Father! to us...

https://www.lds.org/topics/food-storage?lang=eng

• 6 months later...

I watched a video today with a Christian leader talking about some bible prophecy in his opinion being fulfilled since the first "blood moon" April 15, 2014

1. The pope has been working to bring all religions together, it seems like together-together

2. The Magog group is coming together, Russia, Persia (Iran), Ethiopia (Western Sudan), Lybia and now Turkey.Ezekiel 38

3. Isreal had a 7 week war with Hamas over Hebrew boys who were brutally tortured/murdered

4. Babylon?/ ISIS  (Revelation), crucifixion, beheading, raping, and extreme torturing of "infidels" (Christians) in countries they control Jeremian 41-46

5. Perhaps 1st of 7 plagues, scourge  Revelations 15:1

Edited by lds2

• 5 months later...

There are four "tavs" which have been or will be drawn on the earth between 1999 and 2034. The Tav is the last letter of the Hebrew alphabet and anciently was similar to an X.

The "Tav" I am talking about is made by the first swath of the totality path or shadow (where the people are who can see it in it's totality) of a total solar eclipse being the first stroke of the TAV and the second being another total solar eclipse totality path making the second line of the X. 

The first "stroke" of the Tav is always an August total solar eclipse and the second stroke is exactly 2,422 days later on Rosh Chodashim (Nissan or Aviv 1) or the religous Hebrew New Year (to establish this date/calendar was the first commandment given to Moses' people, before even Passover.) 

The people looking up to see the total eclipse in it's entirety during the first stroke of each of the tav's will also see the "King" star regulus in the constellation Leo which is said to represent the Messiah.

There are four Tavs spanning from 1999 to 2034 each of them around a week long with a few years between the end and beginning of each Tav week.

8/11/1999 – 3/29/2006 Is over Turkey which was prominent in the New Testament times

8/01/2008 – 3/20/2015 The second Tav is at the top of the world, it is shaped more like a chalise with the current eclipse the cup 

8/21/2017 – 4/08/2024 The third Tav is over the heartland of the United States or New Jerusalem area

8/02/2027 – 3/20/2034 The fourth stroke of this last Tav goes through Luxor and Mecca and is centered in the Middle East

Notice that the second and fourth Tavs are both on March 20th which are both total solar eclipses on the actual equinox day for both years. A total solar eclipse on the equinox does not happen again this century or next century or the one after that. 

Three of the Tavs are Xs with relatively straight lines. But the one on March 20th, 2015 is somewhat like the shape of a chalise and it ends at the top of the world. (My thoughts go to the cup of wrath that will be poured out upon the whole world. D&C 43:26, etc.)

Some Hebrew scholars say that solar eclipses are a warning to the gentiles. Solar eclipses that happen at dawn mean a calamity is coming soon. It is interesting that this March 20th eclipse will be just hours before the polar sixth month long day begins in the polar regions. (Short darkness/tribulations before the millennium?) 

March 20th is the end/new beginning of several things...

The Jewish religious calendar (Rosh Chodashim)

Winter to Spring

The end of the constellation map (Pisces 29 degrees) of the 360 degrees before it begins anew.

The March 20th total solar eclipse will only be seen in two inhabited places one is the Faroe (Pharoah?) Islands. It's path also goes directly between the old and new world following the seas between into the Northern regions.

March 20th is also one of six supermoons (THE supermoon is September 28th the same date as the final eclipse of the Blood Moon tetrad) this year.

(Interesting note...In God's time March 20th, 2015 is exactly to the day 1/2 hour from the date of President Ezra Taft Benson's death.)

Edited by lds2

• 3 weeks later...

Check out another interesting thing about the four TAVS made on the earth across the world that started in 1999 and will end in 2034...for those interested check out what happened in Salt Lake City on that first total solar eclipse day.

According to the King James Bible, “The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord comes,” (Joel 2:31)

Regardless of your religious beliefs, the blood moon will be a breathtaking spectacle you’ll want to wake up early to see. Just make sure to be outside no later than 4:57 a.m. PDT or 5:57 MT to watch the transition.

Okay so some interesting things about this is that it will be at it's maximum at 6:00 EXACTLY in SLC and will be the shortest lunar eclipse of the century lasting less than 5 minutes. (So don't blink.) So it is very short just before sunrise.

A little more than a week ago with the total solar eclipse it was right before sunrise as well and was extremely short comparatively as the day there is 6 months long.

There seems to be a theme there of a brief darkness before a long day. Can't wait for that millennial day!

• 6 months later...

Saw the last blood moon and Supermoon and it was beautiful, just like the on-line pictures. Super cool to see, especially since I've been looking forward to these Signs in the Heavens since 2007-8. For anyone interested there will be a free preparedness conference at UVU on October 16-17. I will be one of the main speakers, speaking on all the interesting things that have been going on in the heavens recently, as well as those we will see in 2017 and beyond.  

• 1 year later...
3 minutes ago, Carborendum said:

When the moon is in the Seventh House

And Jupiter aligns with Mars

Then peace will guide the planets

And love will steer the stars

Don't mind him. Mercury retrograde makes people ornery. 

• 1 month later...

See OP which was posted a LONG time ago...it's here! The date that is...

June 4th...50 years ago...Jubilee

The Jews decided to go to war 50 years ago...on June 4th

Pentecost is today as well

This year it is 5777

The number 5 in Hebrew has meanings...one of them is Behold...

The number 7 in Hebrew is Sayin...Zion

Behold Zion! I'd like to do that :) I'm keeping this whole calendar year free...

Edited by lds2