Jewish Feast Days, Signs in the Heavens, Matthew 24, etc.

lds2

On 12/6/2013 at 6:35 AM, person122 said:

I personally am going by Pres. Hinckley's 2001 talk "The Times in Which We Live". He said, "I cannot forget the great lesson of Pharaoh’s dream of the fat and lean kine and of the full and withered stalks of corn." Is it a coincidence that seven years later almost to the day the economy took a nose dive? Wondering what is going to happen in 2015. Is the economy going to get better? Or is that when things are going to get really ugly? Don't know. All I know is I wasn't surprised when they changed missionary age to 18.

Similar signs happened in the heavens in 2016 as happened in 2014 and 2015 with the blood moons...there was a tetrad of solar eclipses on the "New Year's" days and a sextet (6) of lunar eclipses on Passover and Tabernacles. In 2016 the "Priest's Calendar" or God's Biblical calendar was begun as instructed in Leviticus and so began a new moon earlier than the diaspora calendar.

This year there are three major signs in the heavens starting with "The American Eclipse" that will happen at the planet Regulus (King Star of the constellation that represents Judah). Then Jupiter will come out of the womb of the woman constellation (Virgo) after ~41 weeks (38-42 weeks is a normal gestation with ~41 weeks normal for new moms), then the pyramid sign will happen, then Feast of Trumpets, and then the Revelation 12 sign on 23 September 2017. 

What could these things mean...see Revelation 12 JST and Joseph Smith's parable and interpretation of Revelation 12. As we know Revelation will be very apparent and plain to those who actually live through these times. 

I don't agree with all of his beliefs and research, but I like the way he teaches these things. He doesn't have the benefit of the JST Revelation 12 information to understand what these things mean and so it is his best guess. 

Edited by lds2

I believe Jesus was born on 6 April. 

http://www.johnpratt.com/items/docs/lds/aprilsixth.html

Venus went into retrograde at Jupiter and Regulus in 2015 similar to perhaps the sign that led the Wise Men to Bethlehem to see the "new king" back when Jupiter went into retrograde at Regulus.

The Book of Abraham, Chapter 3,

Abraham learns about the sun, moon, and stars by means of the Urim and Thummim

Edited by lds2