Kissing

Franken

The article was for us, but I think that it was there for our future. Why would they put steps on how to plan your wedding in there also. It's not time for us to use that yet.

I believe that I should wait until the alter it is sacred and I'm not going to use an article as an excuse to do it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest &lusername&gt

kissing is allright if you set boundries NOW! if you r strong enof, you can stop yourself before you endup in bed. it is kinda like a gardrail on the side of a mountain rode. it can stop you, but only if you stay on track. kissing someone goodby on the cheeck it perfectly okay. on the lips, you should wait till you are mature enof to handle it wisely. there is no age that everyone should wait till. it is based on self maturity. a kiss on the lips means " i realy, really like you" if you dont feel this way truely, then kiss, but limmit it to 3 seconds at the very most. but dont lie to the person you are kissing. if you kiss them, but then go kiss someone els, that is such a slap in the face. you would defanetly deserve one too! that is why most people say that you should kiss till you off your mission, but that is a general statment. it is like love. most people say they love someone when they only just like them. love is a very sacred thing and is so looked down on by society. a lot of times you hear people say " a teen ager is too young to love" but that is acctully a steriotype. a 14 year old may have the matuity of a 20 yearold, but a 19 year old may have the maturity of a 12 year old. o little kid cannot love because they do not know what it is, they are to immature. i am 15 and have kissed 2 girls, regret it both times now, and have said i love you to 2 girls, but only meant it once. love is a complicated thing, and if you have any questons, i sugest that you go an lds bookstore and get the book "how do you know when you are in love" it is a good book with a lot of info. i have read it and that is how i know that i once loved kayse. ( my ex) and yes, it is possible to love somelone and then not love them later,m but it is rare, and usally ends up in someone getting very hurt. and last word od advise, stay out oh high school drama ( relationships) they ARE addictive, and suck. teenagers are very free, so date around, but if you are going steeday, dont cheat.

peace y'all

Josh Pillow

aka "Tito the ditch digger"

Guest &lusername&gt

kissing is allright if you set boundries NOW! if you r strong enof, you can stop yourself before you endup in bed. it is kinda like a gardrail on the side of a mountain rode. it can stop you, but only if you stay on track. kissing someone goodby on the cheeck it perfectly okay. on the lips, you should wait till you are mature enof to handle it wisely. there is no age that everyone should wait till. it is based on self maturity. a kiss on the lips means " i realy, really like you" if you dont feel this way truely, then kiss, but limmit it to 3 seconds at the very most. but dont lie to the person you are kissing. if you kiss them, but then go kiss someone els, that is such a slap in the face. you would defanetly deserve one too! that is why most people say that you should kiss till you off your mission, but that is a general statment. it is like love. most people say they love someone when they only just like them. love is a very sacred thing and is so looked down on by society. a lot of times you hear people say " a teen ager is too young to love" but that is acctully a steriotype. a 14 year old may have the matuity of a 20 yearold, but a 19 year old may have the maturity of a 12 year old. o little kid cannot love because they do not know what it is, they are to immature. i am 15 and have kissed 2 girls, regret it both times now, and have said i love you to 2 girls, but only meant it once. love is a complicated thing, and if you have any questons, i sugest that you go an lds bookstore and get the book "how do you know when you are in love" it is a good book with a lot of info. i have read it and that is how i know that i once loved kayse. ( my ex) and yes, it is possible to love somelone and then not love them later,m but it is rare, and usally ends up in someone getting very hurt. and last word od advise, stay out oh high school drama ( relationships) they ARE addictive, and suck. teenagers are very free, so date around, but if you are going steeday, dont cheat.

peace y'all

Josh Pillow

aka "Tito the ditch digger"

P.S. METALLICA IS THE BEST!

Originally posted by toto@Oct 19 2004, 04:47 AM

The article was for us, but I think that it was there for our future. Why would they put steps on how to plan your wedding in there also. It's not time for us to use that yet.

I believe that I should wait until the alter it is sacred and I'm not going to use an article as an excuse to do it.

Mm, yes, that actually does make it more clear. I agree with you Toto. So it was for us, just not now, for our future. K, well I just don't see the church telling high school kids to go ahead and kiss if you really like them.

• 3 weeks later...

My ward was recently talking about this at a fireside and something really neat was said. It was that its not kissing that is good or bad but its if you can keep your thoughts clean while doing it. but they were referring to kissing with boundaries set, not making out. So its possible for a couple to share a kiss and one person have sinned by not keeping their thoughts clean and the other be innocent.

Originally posted by Writer_Chick1213@Nov 6 2004, 12:19 AM

My ward was recently talking about this at a fireside and something really neat was said. It was that its not kissing that is good or bad but its if you can keep your thoughts clean while doing it. but they were referring to kissing with boundaries set, not making out. So its possible for a couple to share a kiss and one person have sinned by not keeping their thoughts clean and the other be innocent.

That's true. Oh man, your signature really freaked me out!! I thought you were somebody I knew that found me here.