best Wii games

sister_in_faith

Okay, Christmas is approaching...

I need to know what you guys think the funnest Wii games are (for adults).

hmmm.....

I think my favorite wii games were he Mario Smash Bros series (basically a nintendo celebrity deathmatch, king of the hill style), and the metroid series and the zelda stuff.

but out of those the only real party able one is probably smash bros.

It's just me and my boyfriend (and our dog)... no other players...

I got mario carts, zelda princess, nascar, and some wwII flying ace game... I'm thinking about getting one of the big game hunter games with the gun, and another mario brothers game. I want to get him a hockey game too, and I would also like to do something like need for speed (played that on the computer, where you can be the cop or the bad guy, and you try to chase each other off the road) I got two of the little car wheel things.

I'm actually REALLY stressing about it... I got him a Wii and all this Wii stuff, and I just hope he doesn't open it Christmas morning and go, oh, I wanted an X box.

Haaaa!

Have to go to best buy and return everything!!!

Wii Games:

Zelda

Mario Kart

The Xbox is geared more towards adults, however, he will still like the Wii.

I love mario galaxy myself, actually most mario titles are next to amazing. Metroid is also a great game. If it doesn't come with Wii Resort, I'd recomend it. That's where the majority of my families time get's spent on.

If it suits fancy grab a classic controller and invest in some snes games from Nintendo's online store. I personally love the nostalgia of those old games.

If it suits fancy grab a classic controller and invest in some snes games from Nintendo's online store. I personally love the nostalgia of those old games.

I miss the old nintendo 64 Diddy Kong racing.

Anybody got opinion on the Wii motion plus? Worth the money?

It comes built into most remotes now, as to your question, it's useless if you don't have the games that supports it, required if you have games that do (since they won't let you play without it)