The Life of Jesus Christ Bible Videos

sister_in_faith

Bible Videos - The Life of Jesus Christ - Watch Scenes from the Bible

I just watched all the videos, and can't wait to see more! I only wish the video clips were longer. Actually I think it would be VERY cool if they would do the entire Bible (and BOM!) (with the verses on the screen as you go along). I know it would probably be cost prohibitive, but I think it would be really neat. And I think it would be an awesome way to be able to 'watch' your scriptures!

I posted a while back about this also. It doesn't seem to be getting a lot of attention.

Are you aware the Church built the replica set used in these videos of ancient Jerusalem in Utah? You should look for the story on it's construction. It describes it's purpose, what they plan to do with the videos, and where and how they plan to use them. I'm not sure where to find it or I'd post a link. But, I read it in the news section of the church website, so if you search there I bet you can find it.

I posted a while back about this also. It doesn't seem to be getting a lot of attention.

Are you aware the Church built the replica set used in these videos of ancient Jerusalem in Utah?

Twas kinda interesting, I watched some of them when the missionaries came over for dinner, I remember one of the scenes, I think it was the one wise men traveling when it hit me, "Yep, that's Utah."