Public prayer

sister_in_faith

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh beef please dont push me to go back. I really really dont want to. if you are so interested then by all means go ahead but I am not.

That really isn't very fair, anne. If you make a claim, you should be willing to back it up or else retract it. You are always free to say, "Nah, I don't want to", but that's not very nice, nor is it conducive to the discussion. And it's quite unfair for you to tell those who dispute your claim to go back and dig up the evidence that you're right. That's your job, not theirs.

ok I was just taking dravin at his word. sorry vort!

You mean when I said that Vort didn't say such a thing?

I think she's making reference to Vort's comments. But you are correct, he didn't say that one doesn't receive revelation in the temple, just that it was a side effect of the primary purpose for being there.

anne, I mean this sincerely. I truly do. Do you honestly not see how Dravin said that Vort didn't say such? I realize you don't like going back to re-read posts, but Dravin quoted his post for you to read. I truly, honestly can't see how you can take what he wrote as anything but that Vort did not say what you stated Vort said.

I'm truly baffled by this.

no. lol are we going to do this again?

Yes we are. You are claiming that I said something that I did not say. I did not state that Vort claimed that one doesn't receive revelation in the temple. I quite demonstrably rejected that he said that.

Provide a post number or a quote.

no. when you said you thought I was referring back to Vorts post. lol are we going to do this again?

You mean the post I just quoted for you in post #81? The one you just said you weren't referencing? The one where I said that Vort (he) didn't say one doesn't receive revelation in the temple?

Edited by Dravin

This thread has, unintentionally I am sure, become quite comical.

-Blue.

-Why did you say "blue"?

-I didn't say that! You said that!

-Huh? Where did I say "blue"?

-Look, several people here have been saying "blue". Don't make me go back and find them.

-No, you're the only one who said "blue".

-I never.

-Yuh-huh. Look! [ quote=thefirstperson]Blue.[ /quote]

-Right. You said blue, just like I said.

etc.

This thread has, unintentionally I am sure, become quite comical.

-Blue.

-Why did you say "blue"?

-I didn't say that! You said that!

-Huh? Where did I say "blue"?

-Look, several people here have been saying "blue". Don't make me go back and find them.

-No, you're the only one who said "blue".

-I never.

-Yuh-huh. Look! [ quote=thefirstperson]Blue.[ /quote]

-Right. You said blue, just like I said.

etc.

lol funny vort except that it needs a few corrections. like revelation and feeling the spirit are not the same thing. still a good laugh :D never again will i say you have no sense of humor!!!