Am Sorry

Nicole

hello Guys and ladies,

i just would like to say sorry :wub:

if i have hurt anyone you as i know that i have came across in the wrong way and unkind i find it very hard to express my self and i have severe dyslexia we ain't perfect and we all make mistakes well hope all is well with everyone!!

take care Nicole hugs! :bearhug:

Hay guys,

No im not going to plan anything i aint like that dont worry :wub::wub: And

someone last night said to me from this forum told me offlist that she notice that when i m typing stuff out, that i don't know the WAY things are said, and i need to be extra nice to people to get a point across...

so i felt bad when she told me so i had to say sorry to you all just in case that i had come across wrong to u all in that way

seems that i havent so thanks for all of your posts :wub:

take care Nicole

<div class='quotemain'>

so i felt bad when she told me so i had to say sorry to you all just in case that i had come across wrong to u all in that way

seems that i havent so thanks for all of your posts :wub:

take care Nicole

You have absolutely not offended anyone here Nicole....your posts are most welcome here!

Thank you :bouncing:

hello Guys and ladies,

if i have hurt anyone you as i know that i have came across in the wrong way and unkind i find it very hard to express my self and i have severe dyslexia we ain't perfect and we all make mistakes well hope all is well with everyone!!

Oh Nicole, you are too sweet :)

I don't recall ANYTHING you have said that would offend me either

Now on the otherhand... I can be mean at times and speak my mind and if I feel guilty I will make amends but if I don't.... I let it stand.... It was MEANT to be "not nice" :P I am a mean onry cuss at times ;):witch:

Hugs for Nicole from me too :D:grouphug:

It is absolutely and totally impossible for ANYONE to be personally offensive to me…

… and that includes YOU, Nicole…

And if I know you are trying I’ll know you are being silly and that you just don’t know any better. :)

"Don't know any better" meaning what? That she is being offensive to you? I thought you just said that it is impossible for ANYONE to be personally offensive to you. Ray, you confuse me, sir. :)

hello Guys and ladies,

I do not usually respond to post like this but I thought I would this one. I am not one that you could have offended - I doubt I have responded to any of your previous post. What caught my eye in your post is your severe dyslexia. I have mild dyslexia and did not discover it until years out of college. I happened to be reading a magazine on a plane when the lady next to me asked if I was reading the magazine backwards. I responded - not really but I could spot important points faster that way. As it turned out she was an expert in dyslexia. Although I tend to organize my thought differently than most, my spelling is uncivilized and sometimes my logic can appear to be confusing I have learned that for me dyslexia is an tremendous advantage. It is like being color blind and able to spot camouflage .

If for any reason you intended to offend someone or just to get even then I think your apology is well advised. If not then your apology just means that you are an exceptionally kind and caring person.

Now that we have the good stuff out of the way - I look forward to getting down to the nuts and bolts of ideas with you. Especially with the understanding that you have the ability to see things differently in a manner that few others can.

The Traveler

<div class='quotemain'>

It is absolutely and totally impossible for ANYONE to be personally offensive to me…

… and that includes YOU, Nicole…

And if I know you are trying I’ll know you are being silly and that you just don’t know any better. :)

"Don't know any better" meaning what? That she is being offensive to you? I thought you just said that it is impossible for ANYONE to be personally offensive to you. Ray, you confuse me, sir. :)

"Don't know any better" than to think that she (or someone else) could offend me, and tried to offend me, without knowing that is totally impossible.

I hope you now know what I meant. :)

I'm only playing around with this question but I'll ask it anyway. "Would the fact that she didn't know that you couldn't be offended (even if they kept trying to offend you) offend you in some way?"

Dr. T

If a tree falls in the forest, God hears it.

If someone offends Ray, and he doesn't care, God cares.