hApPy bIrThDaY pam!

beefche

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My third son was due on Pam's birthday. If he was to be a boy, I wanted to name him Joseph. Sister Vort wouldn't hear of it -- "I don't like the name 'Joseph'!" (Seriously? Who doesn't like the name 'Joseph'?) No compromise could be reached. Finally, we decided that, if he were a boy, he would be named after his mother.

I admit, it's kind of awkward to call him "Mama", especially at family reunions, but what can you do?

My third son was due on Pam's birthday. If he was to be a boy, I wanted to name him Joseph. Sister Vort wouldn't hear of it -- "I don't like the name 'Joseph'!" (Seriously? Who doesn't like the name 'Joseph'?) No compromise could be reached. Finally, we decided that, if he were a boy, he would be named after his mother.

I admit, it's kind of awkward to call him "Mama", especially at family reunions, but what can you do?

I used to work with a guy named Pete. His son worked in the same place and those two were like peas in a pod. We called them Pete and Re-Pete.

I used to work with a guy named Pete. His son worked in the same place and those two were like peas in a pod. We called them Pete and Re-Pete.

It's funny you mention that. When I first found out I was having twin boys that's exactly what my dad said I should name them.

It was a wonderful day. My kids got me all the right things. The Work and the Glory Series on dvd. The movie 17 Miracles and a framed copy of this painting that I have wanted forever.

Posted Image

Congrats! What a happy birthday! Cool framed pic of the baby girl with Ashton Kutcher, by the way.

I guess I just don't seem him looking like Ashton Kutcher. Maybe it's because I know who the model is for this painting.

By the way: Is it just me, or do Saldrin's balloons look like they're searching for the egg? I think it's the falling confetti that does the trick.

I thought the same thing. I did a double-take. I was skimming through, and thought "whoa, what was that? Did a second look, and thought "oh, only balloons."