MeRrY mErRy CHRISTMAS!

applepansy

I did my own 'dial a fam' thing by going over to a member's house to decorate gingerbread houses. With elders, 2 families with 6 little kids between them, and moi, as much fun as it was, that was all the 'fam' I need for about a month.

Merry Christmas, everyone! Heavenly Father has already answered my Christmas prayers - we go back to Sacrament Meeting at 11:30 after the first of the year. : )

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Same to you and your sister. I see she posted here as well. Seriously you two need to quit being such strangers. You know you guys have always been some of my favorite people at lds.net.

I hope your new year brings you much happiness.

Merry Christmas, from the cornfields of Iowa! Thankfully, there is no snow this year, and none likely any time soon, so the caucuses should be packed (packed full of confused people, but packed none the less).

When I think where I was a year ago - toying with baptism and that even thinking of conversion was craziness - and where I am now (about to go for my endowments), I have to say it's been a heck of a year. I can still say 'heck,' right? : )