Happy Welcomes

Good evening. My name is Johnathan. I'm a Jewish-born Muslim. Years ago I became a Muslim. I'm married to four wonderful and beautiful women; Which has given us many, many children. For years one of my goals in my life was to have a large family. A family I never had growing up. The reason I joined the forum is because I wanted to learn about Mormonism from people who are Mormons. I'm a banker and at work I have a picture of my family on my desk. Now, it is common to have people to ask you, "Are those children yours?" "No, I'm a teacher; I'm impersonating a banker to mess with people. Just kidding they're all my kids and I love them very much." There have been times I was asked if I was Mormon because of my family. I always reply look at what my daughters are wearing (hijabs) we're Muslims. There are times all my kids are just wild and it is hard to control them. But we manage. I'm a member of the Freemasons which has allowed me to meet all kinds of other men of different faiths. Thank you for welcoming me to the forums. God bless you and merry Christmas.

Good evening. My name is Johnathan. I'm a Jewish-born Muslim. Years ago I became a Muslim. I'm married to four wonderful and beautiful women; Which has given us many, many children. For years one of my goals in my life was to have a large family. A family I never had growing up. The reason I joined the forum is because I wanted to learn about Mormonism from people who are Mormons. I'm a banker and at work I have a picture of my family on my desk. Now, it is common to have people to ask you, "Are those children yours?" "No, I'm a teacher; I'm impersonating a banker to mess with people. Just kidding they're all my kids and I love them very much." There have been times I was asked if I was Mormon because of my family. I always reply look at what my daughters are wearing (hijabs) we're Muslims. There are times all my kids are just wild and it is hard to control them. But we manage. I'm a member of the Freemasons which has allowed me to meet all kinds of other men of different faiths. Thank you for welcoming me to the forums. God bless you and merry Christmas.

Wow, and welcome :)

Sounds pretty wild at times . Well id be happybto answer questions the best i can.