Zion: Seeking the City of Enoch

applepansy

My Dad handed me this book (autographed copy) and said that even though it was historical fiction it got his attention. He couldn't put it down.

The book is scripturally accurate.

I enjoyed it. I've ordered the second in the series and hope to be able to get the entire series as they are published.

Author: Larry Barkdull with Lance Richardson and Ron McMillan

Edited by applepansy

Would you mind giving more of a description of it? When you say fiction (I didn't catch the historical part of it), I imagine Indiana Jones discovering to two pillars of Enoch, translating them, and then travelling to the Gulf of Mexico in search of the Lost City of Holiness. Along the way, he is chased by the Taliban who want the technological treasures of the outcast civilization.

Would you mind giving more of a description of it? When you say fiction (I didn't catch the historical part of it), I imagine Indiana Jones discovering to two pillars of Enoch, translating them, and then travelling to the Gulf of Mexico in search of the Lost City of Holiness. Along the way, he is chased by the Taliban who want the technological treasures of the outcast civilization.

Its the story about a man and his family living in the time of Enoch. Its about the political and religious climate. its also about making hard choices.

It sounds very interesting. I'll have to pick it up sometime.

Have you every read The Enoch Letters by Neal A. Maxwell. I really liked that book. It's a series of fictional letters written by a fictional character living in the City of Enoch to a friend on the outside.

It sounds very interesting. I'll have to pick it up sometime.

Have you every read The Enoch Letters by Neal A. Maxwell. I really liked that book. It's a series of fictional letters written by a fictional character living in the City of Enoch to a friend on the outside.

No I haven't read it. But I'll look for it! Thanks Connie