Did you serve an LDS mission?

Bini

Originally Posted by Palerider Posted Image

Seved in Leeds England from 79-81....it was fun learning the lanquage...LOL!!!

Had a great time. Awesome expierence!!!

Thats where my dad served :) No idea when....He's like 48 or something right now... So, i think if my maths right he could have served while you were serving :)

My math skills say that your Dad more likely served anywhere between '82 and '85. :)

M.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's like 48 or something right now... So, i think if my maths right he could have served while you were serving :)

Pale 48? hahahahahahahahahaha That was a funny joke lizzy. :lol:

I just found out that one of our LDS volunteers is being called to coordinate the missionaries in our area. I told him that if I start to see missionaries coming to my house 3-4 times per week, I'll know why.

Of course I didn't disclose that the mischief might be coming from folks here...

Edited by prisonchaplain

I just found out that one of our LDS volunteers is being called to coordinate the missionaries in our area. I told him that if I start to see missionaries coming to my house 3-4 times per week, I'll know why.

Of course I didn't disclose that the mischief might be coming from folks here...

Just so you know - I would not send the missionaries your way unless I had told you in advance -- with one possible exception. If I knew your address and I ran into a missionary in your area - I would tell them to stop by and just say "Hello" :D from The Traveler.

see you later - The Traveler

I just returned from my mission in Alaska. Best decision of me life.

Wooooooohoooooo you are back. Welcome back. I had just mentioned not long ago we would probably be hearing from you REALLY soon.