I'm offended!!!!

beefche

No idea where that is. I am easily lost. LOL!

I work in Lewisville. I am sure you can figure out where, if you know what's out there. But I am trying to be slightly anonomuse. (I know I botched that spelling.) But I work in the corporate offices, and those are soon moving to IF so I will be very close to work, can't wait!

When in Rigby, I was right in town.

Beet them up, Beet them down, beet them suckers into the ground!

And the coach would have rich material for "dig deep" pep talks in the locker room.

Don't forget that one lucky parent each game would get tagged to provide pickled beet slices for refreshment at half-time (in lieu of the orange slices of course).

Fight song? We had one in high school. But i never remembered it having our mascot, nor even having a mascot running around.

Posted Image

Gondoliers. Yea, intimidating.

Can't wait for the Italians to get all bunched up about this one.

And just to complete the high school theme, we have a statue of an actress who got discovered and went on to be famous by... DITCHING! Yup, Myrna Loy. Skipped class, got discovered, got famous. Go figure.

Edited by slamjet

In Middle School, we were the mariners.....how dumb. They changed it from the mauraders.

Jr. High we were the Ocelots. High school we were the Aztecs.

I was in drill team and we were the Las Aztecas.

http://timage1.prepsportswear.com/getimage.iaspx?type=1&p=4337&pc=forest_green&dc1=white&scale=50.0&SchoolID=2314439&d=9552&useid=1&up_ss=sc&up_pp=%7C12%7C2011

Looks innocent enough right? This is a sweatshirt for the Colorado Rocky Mountain School.

Their mascot? They are known as the oysters.

http://timage1.prepsportswear.com/getimage.iaspx?type=1&p=4337&pc=forest_green&dc1=white&scale=50.0&SchoolID=2314439&d=9552&useid=1&up_ss=sc&up_pp=%7C12%7C2011

Looks innocent enough right? This is a sweatshirt for the Colorado Rocky Mountain School.

Their mascot? They are known as the oysters.

No! They are the Rocky Mountain Oysters????

Did you JUST get that? :P

No, just wondering where that came from. I find it hard to believe that a school would purposely align themselves with bull testicles. What would their mascot LOOK like???? And oh, the names we could come up with for the name of the mascot....

BTW, I don't see anything on the school's website to indicate they have a mascot. Did you just make that up to make someone choke on their soda and make it spew from their nose? :P

No, just wondering where that came from. I find it hard to believe that a school would purposely align themselves with bull testicles. What would their mascot LOOK like???? And oh, the names we could come up with for the name of the mascot....

BTW, I don't see anything on the school's website to indicate they have a mascot. Did you just make that up to make someone choke on their soda and make it spew from their nose? :P

I found it on a website that names some of the stupidest mascots.