Me

IamMe

I lurk around here lots, and have posted a few times so I thought it best to come right out and introduce myself.

I am me, as me nick says. I'm a married canuck with 10 children ... maybe not so unusual with you ...but in my city we certainly stick out. Six boys, 4 girls ranging in age from 6 months up to 12 years old... and yes we DO have cable.

I'm inactive, my hubby isn't in the church, and I'm doing what I feel I'm able to do to work my way back. I was raised in foster care, for the most part in an LDS home. I was baptised in '97.

Although I've been inactive for a few years now, I know in my heart the church is true. It feels like although I may have become "lost" it's always been there in my life.

Hi and welcome!

I was inactive for 6 years - I know a thing or two about wanting to come back. Kudos for wanting to act on your principles.

Where in Canada? We have several Canadians here. I was in Montreal once and witnessed the ice melting and the river flowing - it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

I lurk around here lots, and have posted a few times so I thought it best to come right out and introduce myself.

I am me, as me nick says. I'm a married canuck with 10 children ... maybe not so unusual with you ...but in my city we certainly stick out. Six boys, 4 girls ranging in age from 6 months up to 12 years old... and yes we DO have cable.

I'm inactive, my hubby isn't in the church, and I'm doing what I feel I'm able to do to work my way back. I was raised in foster care, for the most part in an LDS home. I was baptised in '97.

Although I've been inactive for a few years now, I know in my heart the church is true. It feels like although I may have become "lost" it's always been there in my life.

Wlecome welcome :)

• 3 weeks later...