Newbie from North

kristina12

Been more lurking and reading the last few weeks here, so thought it would be proper thing to say is hello to all!

Long story made short: met two missionaries three years back who gave the book of mormon and some info, but due to things at the time no more happen but kept the book! And started reading it and quite enjoy it.

At the moment I am just reading on the internet and book and trying to get as much information before I make up my mind. But so far, no other church have felt so right. Even had to almost laugh a bit when I read the wisdom word on health, drinking etc because I was allready following them. But that has nothing to do with it!

So hiya (:

Been more lurking and reading the last few weeks here, so thought it would be proper thing to say is hello to all!

Long story made short: met two missionaries three years back who gave the book of mormon and some info, but due to things at the time no more happen but kept the book! And started reading it and quite enjoy it.

At the moment I am just reading on the internet and book and trying to get as much information before I make up my mind. But so far, no other church have felt so right. Even had to almost laugh a bit when I read the wisdom word on health, drinking etc because I was allready following them. But that has nothing to do with it!

So hiya (:

Greetings and welcome.. we'll be happy to answer questions as best as we can. Thanks for sharing your experience :)

I'm new to this, but I've been a member for a while. I'm 17, a guy so if you have some questions from that perspective im here. I cannot figure out how to post new threads, do you???

I think it becomes available after you've made a few posts (can't remember how many)... a button with new thread should pop up at the top above the existing threads. I'd suggest making sure to read the notices, and maybe checking the "how to" forum

Edited by Blackmarch

• 2 weeks later...

I'm brand new too. To the church and this forum. Kristina I was unsure for awhile too but after one of the lessons with the missionaries, I had just told them I would pray on it and they had walked out the door. Before I knew what I was doing I picked up the phone to call my fiance and tell him I was ready to get baptized. Then I called the missionaries. I didn't take this lightly either. It has completely changed me and my life. There's no looking back, I finally found 'home'.

I'm brand new too. To the church and this forum. Kristina I was unsure for awhile too but after one of the lessons with the missionaries, I had just told them I would pray on it and they had walked out the door. Before I knew what I was doing I picked up the phone to call my fiance and tell him I was ready to get baptized. Then I called the missionaries. I didn't take this lightly either. It has completely changed me and my life. There's no looking back, I finally found 'home'.

welcome as well and thanks for sharing :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the welcomes!

Due to some major changes in life (why do everything happen at once, when it first happens lol) so I havent been able to respond, but thank you!

I suppose this is as good of a place as another one, but where can I get hold of Pearl of Great Price, for some reason I have struggeled with finding it.

But have found comfort in reading the Book of Mormon.