Fresh New Member of the Site

DasMarcos

Hello to everyone.

I've decided to join this site in my quest to know more about the Latter Day Saints. My wife and I are on a spiritual path and looking to serve God in the best possible way. I'm Catholic and my spouse is Jewish (her mother is also Jewish) so we don't know where we'll end up in our spiritual journey.

Hope everyone will have a safe weekend though!

Guest jonybro

Hello you all here on this board here...

I have join this board.... I am here fresh and i am making my first post here.. And i want to say that it is a good board here i found..

Please you all give me a good company i will love to receive you all here ..

Regards...

Hello to everyone.

I've decided to join this site in my quest to know more about the Latter Day Saints. My wife and I are on a spiritual path and looking to serve God in the best possible way. I'm Catholic and my spouse is Jewish (her mother is also Jewish) so we don't know where we'll end up in our spiritual journey.

welcome! I'll be happy to answer questions as best as i can.

Likewise :)

Guest jonybro
Hidden

Hello you all here on this board here...

I have join this board.... I am here fresh and i am making my first post here.. And i want to say that it is a good board here i found..

Please you all give me a good company i will love to receive you all here ..

Regards...

twilio appilcation

• 4 weeks later...

Wow great site to be in Welcome ! I was once Catholic Myself now I am LDS you will learn on this site about the Church !

Hello to everyone.

Not as old as PAM! :P (Come to think of it... not as old as me either!) :lol:

Wait a gosh darn minute...you are talking about how long on the site and not age right? :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...