Horrible V-day and divorce declaration

beefche

well now,,, isn't he building a huge billboard saying "I'm a creep and an embarrassment, stay away!"

It's amazing how much more one's stated opinion about something says about oneself than it does about the thing opined upon.

I did not understand people airing their dirty laundry on TV back in the 1970s, when it was Donahue, or folk who shared stories of abuse, etc. Back then it was always billed as raising awareness. These kinds of shows probably did some good, but also created a voyeuristic track, that today has reached outrageous levels. When I see snippets of such shows I can see how easy it is to get sucked in. Yet, they are tawdry, and ridiculous.

Come Lord Jesus come!

I wonder, with all the media about it, if this woman has figured it out. I would still be mad if I were her, I still think doing this kind of stunt is in very poor taste, but I think she most likely knows it's coming.

I feel for her and for anyone invollved in this. It's a sad stunt and very disresectful to marrige, theirs in particular, even if it is over.

I'd be grateful if I was the wife. Now she won't have to wonder what she did wrong or if she should have tried harder or entertain thoughts of them getting back together. Now she can know absolutely that he is a total and complete jerk with no respect for marriage.

I agree, plus anyone else would know who to avoid getting in a relationship with, especially if they were interested in marriage.