Temple Vandals

sunny_surfer

okay so I was talking with my cusin on msn yesterday, and we somehow got into the discussion about the temple in toronto. anyways he told me that the angel moroni had to be replaced once, because some teenagers shot at him with pain ball guns.

so i was wondering has anyone else heard about this type of vandalism towards the church temples, i personally hope not because i would hate to believe this is pretty common.

The Temple in Toronto has always had a angel Moroni and I doubt a pant ball could reach it. Its very high and in less paint ball guns are modified to expel at that high velocity to kill a man I doubt it could reach it.

I have a friend who attends church at the stake center there her husband is a policemen, I asked her.

The Temple in Toronto has always had a angel Moroni and I doubt a pant ball could reach it. Its very high and in less paint ball guns are modified to expel at that high velocity to kill a man I doubt it could reach it.

I have a friend who attends church at the stake center there her husband is a policemen, I asked her.

[/quote}

okay just to clear things up I asked him again about this today, and my mistake it was a bee bee gun...I still dont know if this is just a rumor or what so winnie if you would ask your friend about it i would be quite curious to know if it is indeed true.

Ya... I think that too. That is my "local" temple... and that IS high.

okay just to clear things up I asked him again about this today, and my mistake it was a bee bee gun...I still dont know if this is just a rumor or what so winnie if you would ask your friend about it i would be quite curious to know if it is indeed true.

I doubt it...those statues are 13 feet tall and even if you hit them with a 30 0'6 you'd just put a little hole in him you couldn't see from the ground anyway....

I did however hear of a time when the Temple here in Portland Oregon was hit by vandals.....there were 2 of them, they snuck over the fence in the middle of the night to spray paint the beautiful marble walls...but as I heard it they went to apply the paint and a strong wind came up and simply blew it back in their faces...they couldn't touch the building....so they tried throwing large rocks at the walls to crack the marble but they just bounced off and back at them....then they got really mad and pulled out their high powered rifles and started shooting point blank at Moroni but all they could do was miss....Temple security got it all on tape...you could hear them shooting and swearing "damn I missed" over and over again....then unexpectedly huge clouds formed over the Temple and then a large bolt of lightning came down and struck but only managed to hit one of the vandals...thats when it was heard....coming from above in a booming voice "Damn I missed"!

<div class='quotemain'>

I doubt it...those statues are 13 feet tall and even if you hit them with a 30 0'6 you'd just put a little hole in him you couldn't see from the ground anyway....

I did however hear of a time when the Temple here in Portland Oregon was hit by vandals.....there were 2 of them, they snuck over the fence in the middle of the night to spray paint the beautiful marble walls...but as I heard it they went to apply the paint and a strong wind came up and simply blew it back in their faces...they couldn't touch the building....so they tried throwing large rocks at the walls to crack the marble but they just bounced off and back at them....then they got really mad and pulled out their high powered rifles and started shooting point blank at Moroni but all they could do was miss....Temple security got it all on tape...you could hear them shooting and swearing "damn I missed" over and over again....then unexpectedly huge clouds formed over the Temple and then a large bolt of lightning came down and struck but only managed to hit one of the vandals...thats when it was heard....coming from above in a booming voice "Damn I missed"!

LOL! Thank you Brother Dorsey!!!! :D:rofl:

No Angel of Death? No flaming swords? Frankly I'm not impressed! ;);)

:lol:

Josh B)

:lol::lol: