Well, HI THERE!

skater974

Hi. There's not much about me that is remarkable, but plenty that is ordinary. I have a firm testimony of the Gospel and Jesus Christ, but not one that will knock people off their feet. I honor and fulfill my callings, but not with any sense of flair. I know my home-teaching families intimately, but rarely hang out with them.

I love my wife and three daughters, and will do anything for them at any time.

If you would like to know more about me, just ask.

I like your testimony it bears witness of who you are !

Hi. There's not much about me that is remarkable, but plenty that is ordinary. I have a firm testimony of the Gospel and Jesus Christ, but not one that will knock people off their feet. I honor and fulfill my callings, but not with any sense of flair. I know my home-teaching families intimately, but rarely hang out with them.

My name is Sal from Nashville, TN and I am so very happy that I found this site where I can share my testimony and learn more about the Book of mormon with fellow believers ! also I am so happy that I have return back to the Church after 20 yrs Heavenly father never forgot me !

Greetings :)

Slow and steady wins the day, even if it doesn't seem that exciting ^.^