Festival of Colors in Spanish Forks Utah. Anyone been?

lizzy16

A few friends and I were thinking about going. Has anyone ever been?

https://www.facebook.com/events/314886568552305/

Also:

One of my friends is pregnant wants to come. Would this be harmful for her to breath in?

I think I saw this on the news last year. Looks fun for teens/YA.

I'm not 100% certain (I'm sure there's someone on here that would know) but I believe most of that stuff is no longer made toxic for breathing in. So, I'd say your friend will probably be just fine. I think I read on their FB page of a girl that attended when she was pregnant and had no problems. You could probably contact the group and get information in regards to whether such an event is suitable for an expecting mother. Also depends on how far along your friend is. When I was 24 weeks (6 months prego), I was refused entrance to a couple amusement tours on a vacation last year. One was a haunted mansion that you just walk through but the guy told me it would be best for me to sit this one out because of people running around, slamming into each other and sudden scares etc. So I was benched and my husband got to go all by himself, hehe.