Manly makeup advice

marshac

So... what can a guy do about dark circles under their eyes? Despite the topic title, i'm hoping there are some magical darkness reducing creams or something and not necessarily 'makeup.' :) A quick look on Amazon shows that there are several products directed towards men, but the average star rating is much less than products directed towards women... i'm not beneath using something called "Madam foo-foo's beautifying feminine serum" as long as it works.

When my husband forgets to take all of his thyroid meds, he gets dark circles too. Considering you are in the medical field, have you ruled out allergies, thyroid, anemia, plus fatigue.

I am diabetic, and when I am overly tired out come the dark circles.

Have you ever tried Teamine Eye Complex by Revision? I used to get it through my dermatologist for $60, but Amazon.com does sell it for a little bit less. :) I've had good results with it, wouldn't say amazing, but I did actually notice a bit of a difference, and the dark circles under my eyes are due to poor genetics. ;)

My friend used to give me nothing but grief about the dark circles under my eyes. Finally he gave me a few different things to help. Two of the are loreal one is a "hydra energetic roller" and the other is a dark circle eraser. If i use them and try to keep to an ok sleep schedule it does help, also keeping with an ok skin care routine helps. I found the eye treatment from body shop really good as well because it has a roller to help get rid of the circles and a light concealer as well. If they really bother you and nothing else works you can also get a cream concealer that automatically matches your skin tone and just lightly apply it to hide the circles, my friend has done this to me a few times and it does make a difference.

So... what can a guy do about dark circles under their eyes? Despite the topic title, i'm hoping there are some magical darkness reducing creams or something and not necessarily 'makeup.' :) A quick look on Amazon shows that there are several products directed towards men, but the average star rating is much less than products directed towards women... i'm not beneath using something called "Madam foo-foo's beautifying feminine serum" as long as it works.

Sunglasses?

:P

Kind of kills me that I can't recall the name of the additive, but with all of the flying jokes about hemorrhoid cream, fact is that you can only get the right stuff in Canada because they still have the right ingredient... that I can't recall the name of.

I'm sure Google can help with this.

I'd find it, but I'm on another plane of existence at the moment.

Kelly

Almond oil mixed with honey until creamy texture... apply to the "bags" under the eyes while you sleep. Wash it out when you wake up. It takes about a week or two to see a difference though...

Dark circles is a genetic thing, and some get worse than others.

Makeup wise, I would suggest getting the Garnier Tinted Eyeball Roller, it is an anti-puff under eye treatment and it has a slight colour to it. This sinks into the skin quickly, whilst an regular concealer can look very makeup-y if you dont use a full face of makeup.

Garnier also have a non-tinted version, but if you want quick resulsts get the tinted. Also, invest in a good eyecream, work wonders! The Body Shop have many good, and they also have a skincare line for guys.