Amazing new Amercian Avatar series

firehotemily

Have you seen Avatar the Last Airbender the cartoon? It's seriously one of the best made american animations. They're coming out with a brand new season this fall I believe and it's called The Legend of Korra

Korra is the new avatar and it's set about 70 years in the future since the last episode of Avatar the last Airbender.

Here are two commercials.

AND

The Last Airbender The Legend of Korra New Exclusive Trailer - YouTube

I "discovered" the Avatar cartoon about fifteen months ago. My kids had been watching it for years, but I don't really watch TV, so when I caught a couple of episodes with them, I was very impressed. It seemed somewhat more introspective than your average cartoon. So I watched the entire series, and it did not disappoint me. I suggested to Sister Vort that we watch them as a family for fun, and she reluctantly agreed. She was not as enthusiastic as I was about them, but I think she enjoyed them well enough. The best thing about the series was the very strong writing, and I can only hope that the new series is equally well written and not a silly derivative of the first series.