Hello!

nocheese4u

Well I messed this up pretty good. I always get chewed out on other forums for not posting an intro first. This one is a little different. Your suppose to post before you make an intro! About me I am 34 male, single (real rough place for a mormon seems as if you are not married by thirty you hang with the widows). I had been inactive for 16 years or so. Got tired of the life I was living and decided to give church a shot again. It is very hard, I have quit many of my bad habits (working on the rest). I feel so lost at church but, my new ward has been very welcoming though. So please don't be rough on me. This is pretty new to me and I would like to change for the better. I will make mistakes, ask dumb questions, and I have no idea what most abbreviations are.

We all make mistakes Brother ! I have been out of the church since 1991 and finally have come back last month ! yes it is hard but cling to the elders and learn from them and utilize this website to get connected firmly it is helping me welcome back !

Well I messed this up pretty good. I always get chewed out on other forums for not posting an intro first. This one is a little different. Your suppose to post before you make an intro! About me I am 34 male, single (real rough place for a mormon seems as if you are not married by thirty you hang with the widows). I had been inactive for 16 years or so. Got tired of the life I was living and decided to give church a shot again. It is very hard, I have quit many of my bad habits (working on the rest). I feel so lost at church but, my new ward has been very welcoming though. So please don't be rough on me. This is pretty new to me and I would like to change for the better. I will make mistakes, ask dumb questions, and I have no idea what most abbreviations are.