Yes and no. There is still a respect required, and generally the full temple clothing are only put on just before the casket is closed. If you didn't know what to look for, you wouldn't even notice any special clothing at a viewing.

Oh, as far as what we wear when we are resurrected, I look to scriptural references to see what the resurrected Jesus wore and what angels wore. I can then assume we will wear something similar, although I suspect we will wear contemporary clothes, and not robes, but that's just my opinion.

Not in Utah. The full temple clothing is on the body at the viewing. The only thing I've seen done just before the casket is closed is a daughter tying the veil.

There was a story in conference years ago (can't find it) about non-members who had attended an LDS funeral. They loved the burial clothing and contacted the church to find out how to purchase the clothing. They were directed to the missionaries.