Didn't there use to be more users of this forum?

SoCal_Counselor

I track the numbers and there aren't any less people logging into this site on a daily or monthly basis. And what really is a regular other than those of us who have been around for awhile?

I have heard that there used to be a lot more people who used this forum on a regular basis. Is that true? If so, what happened? Why are there not as many people on this forum as before?

You signed up on the 21st, it's the 23rd. Two day's and then the question? Curious.

I have heard that there used to be a lot more people who used this forum on a regular basis. Is that true? If so, what happened? Why are there not as many people on this forum as before?

Did you have a different username before? We use to have a very busy chat room, but a few ruined it for the rest.

I loved the chat room. Specifically, I loved it when they had the :mean: expression. People were friendly and we had a good time.

Like any chat, you had good apples, bad apples and sexy, sexy apples who look really good in a shaved head and blue shirt.

And then you had to go get yourself hitched. So all those women had to look elsewhere for a good shaved head and blue shirt.

And then you had to go get yourself hitched. So all those women had to look elsewhere for a good shaved head and blue shirt.

ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!! But only if they're cute. "Sweet spirits" need not apply (I'm so shallow) :D

I loved the chat room. Specifically, I loved it when they had the :mean: expression. People were friendly and we had a good time.

Like any chat, you had good apples, bad apples and sexy, sexy apples who look really good in a shaved head and blue shirt.

Thank you for the compliment FT. ROFL

At times I was a good apple (well I tried), sometimes I was a bad apple (bad days do that to you), but sexy? Most like a bruised and wrinkled Granny Smith.

Edited by applepansy