Vaccines and Mercury - My research on Safety

lds2

Thanks Suzie for your kind input. Of course when any calamity befalls there is a spiritual/psychological component in relation to that for those affected/effected. Parents of chronically disabled children often go through the stages of grief regarding their child's earthly potential, etc. Watching your children suffer is especiallly difficult. Looking for answers and ways to help are not just a psychological coping method but an actual responsibility I believe of faithful and good parents.

When my son was first diagnosed it was at the end of the age of the "refrigerator mother" cause of autism theory. Many "experts" still believed mothers were the cause of their children being autistic because of coldness and neglect. Had there not been parents "knowing" that their children were actually sick and searching for answers I believe we would still be stuck in that false Freudian based theory. After that came the belief that

Here is what David Kirby (a respected journalist until he got involved in the autism debate and has since been presecuted and villified) said about this "debate,"

There is clearly no single cause of autism, and we are not going to find answers looking only at genes, or for that matter, only at thimerosal or MMR...I do not believe that better diagnosis and wider awareness can explain away a tidal wave of suffering. Such dinosaur mentality never helped a single child, and most credible scientists are abandoning it...(gives quotes from prestigious researchers)

In my opinion, many children with autism are toxic. Some thing or things happened to make them sick. Unfortunately, our world has become a hazardous juggernaut through which increasingly fewer infants seem to emerge unscathed. We need to identify what is blocking their way, and fix it.

I know that many people will say the vaccine issue has been thoroughly investigated and debunked. I honestly wish that were the case, but it simply is not true. All of the "vaccine-autism" studies you hear about investigated just one childhood vaccine out of 14 (MMR), or one vaccine ingredient out of dozens (thimerosal). That is like announcing that air pollution does not cause lung cancer because you looked at carbon monoxide, alone, and hydrogen sulfide, alone, and found no link.

Moreover, many of the large epidemiological studies that purport to show no association between MMR or thimerosal and autism were conducted by people with vested interests -- financial or professional -- in defending vaccines and vaccine programs. Much worse than that, the vast majority of these studies were marked by methodological flaws that limit their usefulness and legitimacy. A thorough point-by-point rebuttal of the epidemiology will soon be published by the advocacy group SafeMinds.

What we do know is that reported autism rates began to explode right around the 1987-88 birth cohorts in the United States and a few other western countries, according to an EPA study.

"The greatest increase in ASD prevalence occurred in cohorts born between 1987 and 1992 across the United States," the EPA study concluded. Rates did not begin to increase in developing countries until a number of years later.

U.S. special education data found the exact same thing:..."

The Autism-Vaccine Debate: Why It Won't Go Away, Huffington Post, Feb 11, 2011

Edited by lds2

My belief why 50 percent of people believe that there could be a link between vaccines and autism is that probably about half know through a family member, a friend's family member, or a friend's, friend's family member of someone who was injured by a vaccine.

Adverse Outcomes Following Vaccination

Redrockcloud

This is a site linked to over 2,100 Vaccine Injury stories...1,100 children's vaccine injury stories were sent directly to them and this is just the tip of the iceberg of those with such stories...you won't find my friends' stories here but they are very similar.

Daisy K. I live in Missouri. My son got a high fever and febrile convulsion lasting 5 minutes 10 days before his 1st B-day (1995) I know he got a shot at the doctor's office but there is nothing in his record or on the vaccine record that they write on. In 2007 my son's pediatrician retired and we had an appointment with a new doctor (I had went to High School with him) I questioned why the vaccine at the very first appointment, that I was told that he would not need any more vaccines until he was older and why 2 vs just one? The doctor assured me that my son would be fine. He received the TDAP booster and Hepatitis A vaccine. He had a reaction at the site of the vaccine and by Monday when he returned to school all the progress that he had been making with reading, writing was gone. It's as if everything was wiped or erased from his memory. I don't know if he had a seizure and have no way of knowing but I do know for certain that once again something happened to my child and it was devastating. To have to start all over. He still has not recouped all that he had lost. Both his teacher and tutor noted the regression. Needless to say I have refused to give him the 2nd Hepatitis A vaccine or any vaccine for that matter including the flu vaccine.

Chris Pasley I too have a vaccine injured child. The first signs came about four hours after his four month old vaccination schedule. Our once happy, cheerful, giggling child changed that day. He became distant, inconsolable, ill-tempered, never to be the same again. I have had people tell me that the change I saw in my child did not happen. My answer to this is I know my child like most parents do, I know every facial expression he makes and what it means. I know when he is happy, I know when he is sad, I know when he does not feel good, and I know my child! I know without any shadow of a doubt vaccines caused the issues he lives with today.

Martha Codi Payne My oldest son was a little late receiving his vaccines at 18 months and the doctors decided to "catch up" and give them to him all at once. In all, there were 7-8 vaccines, combined into 5 shots. I was nervous, as I had a vague knowledge of the dangers of vaccinations, but figured the doctors knew what was best. We took my son home and he began running a very high fever that alarmed me. The very next day, we took him back to the doctor, the fever was still very high. I was told it was normal and to give it a few days. My son is now 2 1/2 and has almost halted intelligent development from that point. He is displaying symptoms of autism. Before then, he was a normal, if not slightly advanced, toddler. I can literally pinpoint the halted development to when he received his vaccines. From now on, I am choosing to discontinue vaccinations. I have my oldest son in speech therapy, which has helped very little. I am praying for a recovery.

etc. etc. etc.

• 3 weeks later...

My son is almost 9 years of age.....he was diagnosed with Autism at 2 years old and was being investigated for it before that age.

I do not believe that the vaccines had anything to do with his autism. He already had it ....we just didnt know in his very early years what it was. He has always hand flapped and made repetitive movements and sounds from being only a few months old.

I think like someone said earlier in the thread that parents are so heartbroken by the diagnosis initially that they want a reason for it.

After my son was diagnosed I began to see glimpses of my own childhood in the way he was growing up etc and I was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome.

I do believe that there is a level of gastrointestinal involvement in the whole autism spectrum....my son has terrible issues in this area and I am looking into starting him on some enzymes from Houston pharmaceuticals to counteract this....I know some parents who have seen huge changes in their kids after starting on these...not just from a gastro point of view but behaviourally also.

My son's gut issues started the week he was born, perhaps from something in utero developmentally, something in his (my) diet or from the vaccine given to him the day of his birth, etc. I don't know the cause...but If he regressed into autism it had to be at a very young age.

We know now that there are at least three types of autism, at least the way that it presents with the associated symptoms involved. While vaccines are apparently the trigger for many children's regressive autism, there are certainly other factors involved for many others.

• 6 years later...

Has there been a independent study Vaccinated Vs Unvaccinated? Iooked for one but it's been deemed manipulated, and thus I'm asking independent

I was reading only about a handful 5 have been tested and the rest haven't. 

I've had multiple hospital admissions due to some vaccinations, I'm fully up to date,  Civilian vaccinations, Lds Mission Vaccinations, Aus Military Vaccinations, and my guy health is ruined, I had my daughter have a severe reaction to her 4 month needles, still researching and prayed about it, and got a feeling that I should not 😃