My crazy, scary dream.

lizzy16

So, I had a dream last night for the first time in years. I NEVER DREAM!

So, a week ago my VT came over and talked about how its sad that a lot of people we're leaving the ward in the coming semesters. And she only hoped the bishop could find valiant members to serve as RS, EQ ect.

Dream:

I was walking the hall at church and the first counsler pulled me aside. And in the hall way he said "So, future relief society president. When are we setting you apart?" :eek: I stood there thinking "RS pres? How am i supposed to be a RS pres when I'm not even sure where I stand with the church!" At first I thought he was joking. And then he went "Oh right. I'm suppoed to ask you first, Will you serve as RS president?"

I ran out of the room so fast. And, woke up completley freaked out hahaa.

I never, ever dream. And, to dream about church stuff is even more surprising.

Have any of you had crazy church dreams?

So, if your dream comes true, do you think you'll accept the calling?

Yeah...I think so just because of the whole "callings are from God." But, I'd talk to the bisop about my concerns.

But, I'm not going to be called as RS president lol. I'm 17. And i'm going home.

Have any of you had crazy church dreams?

I dreamed once that several of my co-workers and I were assigned to assist with Pres. Hinckley's security detail. We ended up in a wild shootout with Al-Qaeda outside a ward building in the city I was working at the time.

Uh, I should clarify, the ones that were warnings did not come true (I listened yo), but some of the get prepared ones did. I've also gotten spiritual advice too in my dreams.

Oh, I once dreamed about having a blond haired little girl with cute puffy cheeks and frowning because I wouldn't let her have her way. While the setting was completely wrong, when my daughter get to be the same age I realized it was the same kiddo in the dream!

I also dreamed that I went into labor in April (which made me think I was going to have the baby in April). At 10:20pm on the last day of April my water broke and I had to go the hospital. A little over five hours later and I had my kiddo. ^_^ Everyone thought I was nuts when I kept pushing to get things prepared since I wasn't due until May 16th.

Pretty cool eh?