pills vs candy

Gwen

I found this "game" and it's quite an eye opener. I thought it was neat and will be giving it to my kids to see how they do.

Choose Your Poison | CA Poison Control System | Poison Prevention Week

I suggest reading the question every time lol I didn't at first and knew I had done better than they said. They change every time if you are clicking on the pill or candy.

I got a 90% on level 1, 100% on 2, and a sad 50% on 3.

Okay one complaint. Why are they bothering to switch between asking which are the pills or candy? Just ask to identify the candy or pills for all of them. It's annoying to have to scroll down after every click (I don't have my browser maximized and generally don't) to make sure I know which one they want identified.

My score: 80%, 90%, I gave up on number 3.

All I'm learning here, is you people can't tell the difference between cake icing and diaper cream. Now I just gotta come to the next LDS.net get together. I'll bring the cake!

Excuse me sir, but I got that one right. :P

Okay one complaint. Why are they bothering to switch between asking which are the pills or candy? Just ask to identify the candy or pills for all of them. It's annoying to have to scroll down after every click (I don't have my browser maximized and generally don't) to make sure I know which one they want identified.

My score: 80%, 90%, I gave up on number 3.

Oh brother..you are just upset because you got lower scores. :lol:

All I'm learning here, is you people can't tell the difference between cake icing and diaper cream. Now I just gotta come to the next LDS.net get together. I'll bring the cake!

It does explain the bewildering amount of diaper ointment my 1-year-old son ate a few weeks ago. Poison Control said you'd be surprised at how many of those calls they get.

90 / 80 / 30

I suck. Oh well!

I got 50% on the first test, after which I gave up.

But it was strange that I thought it said I got it right after each choice, but when it was done, it told me I got 50%. Don't know what to make of that, except that I shouldn't eat "candy" off the floor.

Oh brother..you are just upset because you got lower scores. :lol:

Nope, when I realize the quiz was using the curve ball approach I started over. Actually the switching of the question wouldn't have annoyed as much if it wasn't for me having to scroll down after every answer.

I got 50% on the first test, after which I gave up.

But it was strange that I thought it said I got it right after each choice, but when it was done, it told me I got 50%. Don't know what to make of that, except that I shouldn't eat "candy" off the floor.

You probably did what I did and what Dravin pointed out as a problem...

I assumed they would always ask me to pick the candy... They switch it up and if you don't realize that then you can get very confusing results.. as in "I picked the one they say was candy why do they say I got it wrong?' kind of confusing

Remind me if and when you should ever come to a lds.net get together not to eat ANY cake.

• 2 weeks later...

100 level one

90 level two

60 level 3.

Frankly, I think the real lesson to be learned is they need to stop making vitamins and pills look like candy. Adult vitamins with pinstripes on them..really (question mark.)

Also, I got a "Fantastic!" at 60%...What does that say about today's expectations (question mark.).

Edited by lizzy16