Analyze my dream

Backroads

So last night I dreamt husband and I and some friends went to the temple. Except... two temples were involved. We 'checked in' at one, put on our temple clothes, hopped in a car, and drove a good hour to a completely different temple only to find we missed the last session had had to wait a long time for the next one.

put on our temple clothes, hopped in a car,

How did you do that? Was there a "people mover" at your temple? I'm joking! :D

To put a temple/gospel perspective on your dream... imagine those in the spirit world, getting ready for the gospel... and now they have to wait, because they may have missed previous opportunities here on earth.

Edited by skippy740

• 2 weeks later...

Since this analyze dreams thread, i need help interpreting my dream i had a couple weeks ago. OK so I was wearing a long, white a robe and i was climbing steps up to a brilliant light. at first the steps were dark and murky then when i reached the top of the steps i was surrounded by this white white light. I felt so good and happy. it was feeling i had never felt before. Of course I've been happy before but the feeling was intensified 100X. After a couple moments i knew i had to go so i walked back down and i saw ppl down there(didn't know who they were) and i started helping them up the steps. Then the dream ended and i woke up in the middle of the night. So, any ideas on what this means? Let me just say that I'm not lying! I swear! Completely 100% true!

Too bad there wasn't a wormhole in the first temple, to take your quickly to the second one.

Or a secret underground tunnel. As a kid most of my dreams involved secret underground tunnels. I was a sucker for spy movies and anything involving being a detective! haha.

So last night I dreamt husband and I and some friends went to the temple. Except... two temples were involved. We 'checked in' at one, put on our temple clothes, hopped in a car, and drove a good hour to a completely different temple only to find we missed the last session had had to wait a long time for the next one.

It's the ol' going to school with your pajamas on dream but in the context of your current obligations.

Matthew 20:1-16 

Matthew 24:1-51 

Matthew 25:1-46 

Luke 12:22-40 

Love,

T.J. Wood