What Position Are You In Priesthood Quarom

Well I'm second counseler,I'm a teacher and uhhh yeah its a okay position.Our big cheese wasn't here last sunday so I was the big cheese.It was preety nifty I say.So what about anyone else?

I'm in the High Priest Group.....you get kicked in there when you turn 45....it's fun, we have a place to park our walkers and we get to sleep and stuff! I'm in charge bringing the Geritol!

<div class='quotemain'>

Well I'm second counseler,I'm a teacher and uhhh yeah its a okay position.Our big cheese wasn't here last sunday so I was the big cheese.It was preety nifty I say.So what about anyone else?

I'm in the High Priest Group.....you get kicked in there when you turn 45....it's fun, we have a place to park our walkers and we get to sleep and stuff! I'm in charge bringing the Geritol!

it's not automatic at 45...ive known many elders over 45, and many HP under 45

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

it's not automatic at 45...ive known many elders over 45, and many HP under 45

Hmmmmm.....not in my ward....you turn 45 they make you go into the HP group, but yes we do have a few HP's under 45 because they served in Stake callings or were in the Bishopric and were ordained HP's.