Hi from Idaho!

Ally01

I was born and raised in Nevada, lived there most of my life. I served my Mission in Brazil Salvador Sul. I came home met my wife and moved to Idaho. We have one little, wonderful (sometimes) boy. I work currently in law enforcement for the county. I love to camp, read, fish, and many more activities with my family.

My family loves Silverwood--but we're not moving to ID just for that...also, good to have a fellow law enforcement person in the house. Blessings.

If you're moving to Coeur d' Alene I have a house you can buy LOL! 2300 sq ft in downtown with hardwood floors and .21 acres ;-)

We just moved to Nevada and we still need to rent and/or sell our old house.

If you're moving to Coeur d' Alene I have a house you can buy LOL! 2300 sq ft in downtown with hardwood floors and .21 acres ;-)

We just moved to Nevada and we still need to rent and/or sell our old house.

My cousin lives in Coeur d' Alene and is an active member there. You might know him. :)

Ally01,

Welcome to the forum! Brazil must have been a neat place to serve a mission. My family hosted a Brazilian exchange student during the '90's and he told us all about his life there. It sounds like quite a country. Thanks for what you do in law enforcement, that is such a demanding field. Again, welcome!

Josh

Hello, Our oldest daughter is entering her senior here in California. In about a week in a half we leave to tour BYU Utah and BYU Idaho. We are considering moving to Coeur d'Alene in a couple of months. What are your favorite things about Idaho? Looking forward to meeting new friends with the same interests. :)