Cutest Kid

Bini

Any of you mamas ever considered entering or entered your baby into a Cutest Kid contest? If you have, what contest was it? I did a search online and there's all kinds of Cute Kid contests. Of course, the most popular are Baby Gap and Gerber Baby. But there's a handful of other contests to be found on Parent Forums etc, that offer fun prizes for First, Second and Third place winners. I can only imagine that mamas from all over enter these, and one's odds aren't particularly high in placing but all in all it's appealing. I'm considering entering my daughter in the The Cute Kid contest for June but haven't hit SUBMIT yet. For some reason, I've held back on actually submitting her application. So anyone else done one of these before for fun?

I didn't but was told I should have when my kids were younger. I don't know..just something about the whole thing just turns me off. Makes me feel like I'd be in the same category as the pageant moms.

Just my opinion though.

When I had my first baby, I thought she was the most beautiful child to ever grace the earth. The first time I took her to have her photos done at JCPenney, I fully expected them to ask me to sign a modeling contract for her right then and there. I was shocked when they didn't.

Now I look at those pictures and she was a little bit funny looking, as all newborns are. Of course she's lovely now.

When I had my first baby, I thought she was the most beautiful child to ever grace the earth. The first time I took her to have her photos done at JCPenney, I fully expected them to ask me to sign a modeling contract for her right then and there. I was shocked when they didn't.

Now I look at those pictures and she was a little bit funny looking, as all newborns are. Of course she's lovely now.

That really made me chuckle. :lol:

Eowyn, my husband says our daughter looked like a little Eskimo baby when she was newborn! Haha. Now at 8 months, she's changed so much, her personality is starting to come out and she's just so curious about the world around her. I think she has a pretty good shot at a cutest kid contest, of course, I'm biased - as all mamas are :]