Bah!

Backroads

My due date is March 18.

O my gosh! I'm an idiot! Of course that's why this thread was revived! Doh. You're expecting! Congratulations!!! Sorry I didn't congratulate sooner - totally spaced it. I should have been blonde.. :D

- Does the victory dance for Backroads - WOOHOO!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So happy for you! For others who want to "be with child" or at least get to raise a child/baby, may i suggest that you adopt if you can or maybe help with Heavenly fathers other children, like as a foster parent?

My sister (who had a tubular pregnancy after years of not being able to get pg, so her chances were further blown by 50% :(

Was literally given a baby boy from God, through a miracle I won't go into as it is long, but I felt prompted to tell her that if she didn't want to get pg, NOW that she had this tiny baby, that she had better do preventative, but she didn't believe me, and promptly got PG and had a girl! So then she had two children really close together, though they were never able to have any other children.

--- Others I have heard of are blessed when they open their arms to children who have come to earth through another mother, then are blessed to also have their own.

--- I just know that we must do all we can do, and trust God for the rest. :)

• 2 months later...