Good find!

Bini

I snapped this photo of the Divinita Sole swimwear line that's on roadshow at Costco here in Salt Lake City. You can checkout the blog for scheduled displays in your area. There's a lot of different styles (& optional coverup shorts/skirts) and multiple sizes for varying body types. I've never heard of this brand before but I'm impressed by how fun and flattering these modest swimwear are. I just may consider getting one for myself :] The Retro and Vintage style are most appealing to me. Anyway, a good find that I found a couple days ago but forgot to mention it to you ladies.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Oh and you know what else I found at Costco? Well, who, is more like it. I was pushing my cart at the far end towards the bread aisle and I ran into Elizabeth Smart and her husband. I didn't recognise them but my DH comes up to me and says, "You know that's Elizabeth Smart, right?" I had no idea..

Super cute! I wonder if they're in Boise. My friend is going swimsuit shopping today.

Find out if they're in Boise. If they are, I'm so attending my husband next times he goes up there for military training. Which is really quite soon...

Too much boobage. :( That's my biggest challenge in finding a modest suit. That's why I like the ones in the OP: they have nice high necklines.

I bought a really cute tankini last year, but I need to go get some fabric and sew a dickie-type thing into it so I don't feel so exposed.

Too much boobage. :( That's my biggest challenge in finding a modest suit. That's why I like the ones in the OP: they have nice high necklines.

I bought a really cute tankini last year, but I need to go get some fabric and sew a dickie-type thing into it so I don't feel so exposed.

Yes, the Divinita Sole tankinis appear to have more coverup and bust support.

The sucky thing is, some of the swimwear is completely Sold Out in all sizes :[ I'm just noticing this now as I was getting ready to do the top & bottom combo order.. Boo!

Ok.....just going to ask...

Do people really swim in these??

If you mean do people wear these and paddle around in pools? Yes. I've always been a bikini girl myself but I could totally start wearing these. If you're talking about actual swimming, like swimming laps, probably not. Once upon a time I was a competitive swimmer and we wore special suits for that sort of thing.