How do your kids address GFs/BFs?

Bini

Just wondering for those of you that have family/relatives that live inactively or are non-members, how you have your kids address their live-in (so a long term relationship) girlfriend or boyfriend? Is it still Auntie So&So or Uncle So&So? Are you a stickler about this or not so much? I have a couple girlfriends that are Filipino and will automatically be referred to as Aunties even though they aren't even related to me. So maybe I'm making this a double-standard? I know, I'm getting nit picky huh?

My grandson calls my son (his uncle)'s girlfriend by her first name only. He calls my son Uncle K****. That was their choice.

I think its a personal decision. For me and our family the title of Aunt or Uncle is for family members only. In our family its not obligatory that my children use the title Aunt/Uncle. They only use it for those they don't know well, such as Great Aunts and Uncles. My children call my siblings by their first names and my siblings are ok with it.