What to do in St. Louis?

beefche

Anyone have any suggestions for cheap, fun things to do there? My favorite husband and I will be there to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. We plan on eating at Pappy's and Iron Barley (2 restaurants from Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives).

We plan on doing a session at the temple, go up the Arch, visit the zoo and botanical gardens.

Anything else? Any place/restaurant a must see?

My favorite husband and I will be there to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. We plan on eating at Pappy's and Iron Barley (2 restaurants from Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives).

I'm sorry beefche but I can not resist the temptation regarding your wording as you say, "My favorite husband..."

How many husbands do you have that you have a favorite?? ;) I don't think "my favorite" beloved will allow me to get away with this statement, she keeps telling me "only one wife".

Have fun in St. Louis!

Anyone have any suggestions for cheap, fun things to do there? My favorite husband and I will be there to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. We plan on eating at Pappy's and Iron Barley (2 restaurants from Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives).

We plan on doing a session at the temple, go up the Arch, visit the zoo and botanical gardens.

What about the "Moulin Rouge" or any other French restaurant? I mean, if there is one. The French cuisine is great. They eat little birds, slimy shells, and frogs. Delicious. But I'm afraid only the name of the city is a French relict, and there is not much more. But I'm not sure.

Edited by Arnolt

As someone who lives in St Louis there are many things to do

1. One of our favorites is the Art Museum

2. The Old Spaghetti Factory

3. Our World Champion Baseball Cardinals

4. The Old Courthouse

5. The St Louis Zoo--(Free Admission)

6. Botanical Gardens, another of our favorites

7. Transportation Museum

8. The most important one of all...visit Pale at Midwest RV Center......LOL!!!

I'm sorry beefche but I can not resist the temptation regarding your wording as you say, "My favorite husband..."

How many husbands do you have that you have a favorite?? ;) I don't think "my favorite" beloved will allow me to get away with this statement, she keeps telling me "only one wife".

Have fun in St. Louis!

Well, we are Mormons, after all! :lol:

Inexpensive things for a young couple to do on their first anniversary in St. Louis? Hmm, let's see....

No, I'd better not! This is a family-friendly board! :lol: